DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Winny...Winny...and More Winny

OK guys:

I'm looking to start a 10-week (maybe 12-week, ancillaries included) cycle of deca , enanthate and winny (which I plan to run for 5 weeks up until PCT)....I'd like to know a few things before I start:

1.) Is it still worth it to take Winny EOD (instead of ED)? Would I still see good results?

2.) Typically how much money do you guys spend on winny? If taken everyday, I imagine the cost would be ridiculous...more than two bottles of test AND deca?? Is the stuff THAT superior...is it real worth it???

3.) Also, what are some of the potential physical/body compositional changes that winny can affect other than a distinct muscle hardness??

Please help me out, guys!

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    they say you'll only get as big as money can buy!
    if you really wanna get the results you want, you will spend more money on "Food and Supplements" then you will on juice!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    great question...bump.

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    OK guys:

I'm looking to start a 10-week (maybe 12-week, ancillaries included) cycle of deca , enanthate and winny (which I plan to run for 5 weeks up until PCT)....I'd like to know a few things before I start:

1.) Is it still worth it to take Winny EOD (instead of ED)? Would I still see good results?

2.) Typically how much money do you guys spend on winny? If taken everyday, I imagine the cost would be ridiculous...more than two bottles of test AND deca?? Is the stuff THAT superior...is it real worth it???

3.) Also, what are some of the potential physical/body compositional changes that winny can affect other than a distinct muscle hardness??

Please help me out, guys!
    1. NO

2. Most boards won't allow price talk so I won't get into numbers... But I will say that buying your winny from an UG Lab will be much cheaper then buying human grade tabs.

3. Read the drug profile on winny..... Winny increases strength and lean mass as well as hardens the muscles. It can be used for both bulking and cutting but it will not produce huge gains like dianabol or any other steroid that aromatizes....

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Another Winny side is your hair falls out faster than you can comb it. FYI

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Another Winny side is your hair falls out faster than you can comb it. FYI
    If you are predisposed to hair loss

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    if you're gonna take deca and test E, i'd hit up some d-bol or drol, the two injectables would be better suited to bulk....being said Winstrol will also have a severe affect on your tendons

Thread Information