Essy is offline Associate Member

Primo, worth it or not?

I was thinking about taking a primo cycle. Not sure what I would take with it yet. I have had mixed reviews from my friends. Was wondering what you thought. I cannot take test because of gyno. I was thinking about taking this as an alternate route.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Ive never taken it , but i had the same idea for my first cycle before i got a bit more educated on AS . Its very expensive , you wont see near the results as from test , and its commonly faked . It seems more like somthing id use in conjuction with other roids . But i did read good success storys about primo only cycles .

good luck

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Essy
    I was thinking about taking a primo cycle. Not sure what I would take with it yet. I have had mixed reviews from my friends. Was wondering what you thought. I cannot take test because of gyno. I was thinking about taking this as an alternate route.
    not many people use it because it is very faked. Bro take nolva for the gyno and it will be no problem.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Primo unless you are already very lean is a waste of money IMO...
    I have one good bro I know that's under 10% year round and loves
    using primo just for the hardness it adds, but don't expect huge
    gains off it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    not many people use it because it is very faked. Bro take nolva for the gyno and it will be no problem.
    I tried doing a fina/prop cycle but got so paranoid it wasnt worth it. I was 10 days into it, feel great. I would get heart burn and even that made me feel like my nipple were irratated. I was on nolva and arimadex. I am not worried about it being fake. I have a very reliable source. My only other option for a cycle would be anavar and winny. I will most likely be shut down but if I have to do it I will. I was planning on doind anavar and/or winny with the primo as well. I dont know if I can put prices on here or if that will help the decision or not if its worth it. It is pricey but for peice of mine if the results are worth it I dont mind. I am at 185lbs, I would like to keep a solid 15lbs off my next cycle and get harder and more vascular.. Are these gains I am looking unubtainable with this cylcle? Thanks for the info so far.

youknowme is offline Member
    Toss the primo, a test prop & EQ cycle works alot better and you'll get that lean and vascular look you're looking for...

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think youll gain 15lbs off a primo cycle from what ive read .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    i dont think youll gain 15lbs off a primo cycle from what ive read .
    not a primo only. depends what you use with it. it is expensive unless you can get it from a pharmacy direct.

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    Toss the primo, a test prop & EQ cycle works alot better and you'll get that lean and vascular look you're looking for...
    If you read my first post it says I cant do test. I am not going to risk making my gyno any worse. I am a paranoid freak while on test. Its not worth it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    not a primo only. depends what you use with it. it is expensive unless you can get it from a pharmacy direct.
    I was going to use anavar and winny with it.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Primo is more of a muscle maintenance drug used near contest time. When you are dieted down. Like Buff said, unless you are really lean, you really will not notice much from it.
    Why not run anti-e's with your cycles to prevent gyno? They do work.

youknowme is offline Member
    Yup, I agree with bluestrm...sorry I didn't read your first post very well Essy

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    First hand experience here with Primo and winny only cycle. My original plan was to run 300 mg per week. It was so mild, I ended up running 500 and had to buy more gear. It was real, it made me look good, but the weight gains were minimal. I spent about $600.00 ...have to tell ya it was not worth it. I am gonna say spend a little extra cash on your var and run maybe 60mg per day rather than spending your cash on primo. You will get better strength gains from the var.

Thread Information