falipey is offline New Member

First cycle critque pls.

Hello guys,

I have done a lot of research and also training, I want to do my first cycle and this is the gear I have I was just wondering if you think it would make for a good cycle with good eating and also training.

Weeks 1-10 500mg of test enan, with a 1000mg frontload in the first week
    Weeks 1-10 300mg of primo, maybe with some winny to finish of the cycle.

I was thinking 500mg of test should put some mass on, the primo will lean it out.

I have nolva and clomid for post cycle.

Would this cycle be ok for a first timer, and also is 300mg of primo enough per week, I keep seeing the figure 400mg, but not sure if 300mg will do much then, or would it be better to run the primo for 7.5 weeks and winny to finish (have 30 amps of primo only, and 40 of test enan).

Thank you

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd be better off with 500mg test by itself for 10 weeks for a first cycle with 4 weeks of prop to kick start it... and primo should be run at a minimum of 400mg a week to get any benefit

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    You'd be better off with 500mg test by itself for 10 weeks for a first cycle... and primo should be run at a minimum of 400mg a week to get any benefit
    I agree

JohnnyB

falipey is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies guys, would the primo not do much then if I did add it in for 7 odd weeks at 400mg and for the last 3 weeks use winny tabs?

as I am not sure when I can do another cycle, so wanted to use what I have, also the primo is 100% legit scheering

Thread Information