Tose22 is offline Associate Member

Tasting BA/BB after injection??

Hey bro's i was wondering if anyone has ever had the taste of BA/BB in there mouth after injecting fina??? Could this be because the ratio of BA/BB to ML of oil was too high??

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    No, it's just that tren gives a metallic taste in the back of your throat. Not too sure what it is in tren though, but Im almost positive it has to do with something in the pellets. It's not the BA/BB or you would be tasting that with every injectable steroid . Only thing that freaks me out is if I taste it with another steroid like deca , then more than likely I am injecting into a vein or near a vein... whereas with tren it is perfectly normal. Afterwards I usually get the case of "fina cough" where the tren taste is so strong that it causes you to get in a fit of coughing. Freaky.

But to answer your question, it is not the BA/BB ratio. Beyond that, you've got me.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    Hey bro's i was wondering if anyone has ever had the taste of BA/BB in there mouth after injecting fina??? Could this be because the ratio of BA/BB to ML of oil was too high??
    I had that from Research Tech's testosterone enanthate ... could taste it strongly for a little while after injection. Never understood what caused that, nothing else does this except that one brand of gear.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    I injected in to a blood vessel once on accident and the first indication was a taste in my mouth. Then I coughed up a lung and got dizzy as hell.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    thanks "whoisdaman" for your feedback, i have injected almost everything under the sun, and only fina does it to me, even converted prop doesnt give me that taste or like you said the fina cough

Thread Information