ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

dangers of transferring funds to a source?

is e-gold a safer way to transfer funds than say WU or MG? I don't know much about leaving a paper trail or everything involved with the dangers of transfering funds to a source but I don't feel to good about sending cash...

Is this something to be concerned about?

Jackman is offline Banned
    didnt you just make a thread about dangers of delivering through the mail? lol little paranoid? e gold is probobly safer and cheaper. i dont have fears when sending wu or mg either.

yeah feeling a little paranoid lately...

VDC who sources on meso is thought to be busted and the feds are using his handle adn screen name on there. im not sure where elese he posts at but watch out if you have orderd from him.

These busts are getting out of hand

can never say this too much...

BE SAFE!!!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Ever Since The Scandle With Evo-cash...expensive Or Not Wu Is The Way To Go

jmh80 is offline New Member
    E-gold will charge you 3% to fund your account. Some "people" will give 5% off, or so, if you order with e-gold to make up for that.

not worried about cost

just worried about the feds

dieselpower1 is offline New Member

Go with $$ in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    not worried about cost

just worried about the feds
    If you are worried about leaving a paper trail just use good ole cash in the mail, regardless of what people think, this is still one of the best ways to send payment to your source and leaves zero paper trail.That is, if you can trust your source.Those that say it's dangerous, post office will steal your $$, blah blah blah, don't know what the hell they are talking about.I send cash in the mail to my source all the time and never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselpower1
    If you are worried about leaving a paper trail just use good ole cash in the mail, regardless of what people think, this is still one of the best ways to send payment to your source and leaves zero paper trail.That is, if you can trust your source.Those that say it's dangerous, post office will steal your $$, blah blah blah, don't know what the hell they are talking about.I send cash in the mail to my source all the time and never had a problem.
    so a source gets busted when your mail is on the way there no paper train?

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

That's true, but not that many sources accept cash in the mail. Only a few that i know of offer it as an option. I wish more sources did that, cuz there is hardly any way of getting identified that way.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    WU is not as safe as you think it is either... Unless you have a
    very good Fake ID and leave no info that ties directly to you...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Ever Since The Scandle With Evo-cash...expensive Or Not Wu Is The Way To Go

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    2 sources in the last 6 months have been popped by receiving too many priority mail "birthday cards." This may leave no paper trail, but you sure as hell better not put your real return addy on it. There were a few instances of clients who got visits from Big Brother due to putting real return addys...now egold, that is the thing of dreams. Offshore, US has no jurisdiction over it, find an ex-changer to send an anonymous moneyorder to your account. Most of your orders wont exceed $400. SO even if you get charged 4% for doing this, thats only $16 to pay for assurance of your freedom and anonymity (sp?). WU requires ID in several places now, and even if they dont, there are still cameras in EVERY WU facility that will capture your face. SO no, the only real safe way is an e-currency. EVERY other way there is an ability to get caught. If you send a mo to a valid ex-changer, you cant even put your real name. YOu are sending money to a legitimate business for a legitimate purpose (funding a bank account).

Roid

mass junkie is offline banned
    Anybody who would use a source on an open forum anyways is beyond me

MedicWill is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

If you dont know any sources, how else would you go about getting gear?

I personally dont know anyone that I would even think knows a source. I know guys from the gym that are pretty big but thats not just something you can ask people. Ive seen lots of good reviews, I think its just a matter of getting a good one.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    there are plenty of well respected and trusted sources that ive seen on a couple open forums....as long as they know what they are doing/have been around awhile with no problems, and have plenty of refs to back them up, as well as a safe transfer of funds...i think you will be ok

If you dont know any sources, how else would you go about getting gear?

I personally dont know anyone that I would even think knows a source. I know guys from the gym that are pretty big but thats not just something you can ask people. Ive seen lots of good reviews, I think its just a matter of getting a good one.
    How about putting in some work and getting to know some people like the most of us have done.

there are plenty of well respected and trusted sources that ive seen on a couple open forums....as long as they know what they are doing/have been around awhile with no problems, and have plenty of refs to back them up, as well as a safe transfer of funds...i think you will be ok

We'll see how long domestics last with all the heat going down lately

with how many transactions go down a day...and the number of busts there have been...do you honestly think all domestic will fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    with how many transactions go down a day...and the number of busts there have been...do you honestly think all domestic will fall?
    no, because the smarter ones will find other means than open forum operation... they already are..

meso's classifieds are gone

meso was TOO open in my opinion...and i think it was a good idea to stop that operation...but there are plenty of other domestic, in which members post, which i think SHOULD beokay...and just to check..what is your defination of the open forum...like where u just have to be a member/guest to view....or ones in which special privledges can be given to you? i wouldnt think u meant the latter but im not sure

Meso is open to me

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    If open sources were accepted I would think that 1-they would stand an easier chance of being busted and 2-scammers would be flooding the system. imo
    It would offer oppurtunies to find different products and better prices perhaps but I guarantee a lot of people would end up getting scammed and, afterall, this site tries to maintan a safe, educational purpose.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    2nd post I have read about the Feds and getten busted kinda makes me think twice

MedicWill is offline Banned
    How about putting in some work and getting to know some people like the most of us have done.

We'll see how long domestics last with all the heat going down lately

Well thats what im doing. But what I meant was how would someone with no connections get gear besides sources, especially since like you said they are cracking down.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Well thats what im doing. But what I meant was how would someone with no connections get gear besides sources, especially since like you said they are cracking down.
    stick around and make some friends then maybe they will share.

Finding a source on meso was NOT a good idea anyways, gotta be prettydesperate to go looking around there. It being closed is good IMO. There are several invite only boards

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I just found a WU that did not ask for any ID at all.
    Guess Im just a lucky one

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i just use next day air via airborne express and send good ol cash money!

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    i just use next day air via airborne express and send good ol cash money!
    I agree, I used to do this wayback, then started with WU, and was like F**CK that, and then used Evo, which I liked, but I am back to the old cash in the mail, with tracking

HM

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    That's true, but not that many sources accept cash in the mail. Only a few that i know of offer it as an option. I wish more sources did that, cuz there is hardly any way of getting identified that way.
    Yea and a lot of western union cashing places have camera and take pictures when your source tries to show up to collect... I like the mail to a mail forwarding place idea... no one knows cash is in the mail if you put it in a 3 fold birthday card, etc. Use biggest bills so envelope isnt too puffy like its full of 10's and 20's. A good source will have it autoforward to another location, then again, then have a brother-in-law or someone unassociated with the transaction pick it up.

dieselpower1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    so a source gets busted when your mail is on the way there no paper train?
    Ok, taking your example, the source gets popped and all the mail is intercepted. They then recieve a Get Well card with a couple hundred bucks in it that says 'get well soon' ...what's that prove? Nothing...that would be squashed in an instant by any lawyer worth his salt.

About the other posts referring to e exchangers, well I think the scammers of Evocash should teach everyone a lesson learned there.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if any of you have heard of swiftpay by WU.... but it's anonymous... the only problem is that sources have trouble setting up accounts with it because I heard the paperwork gets tricky.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    open forums are more of a risk, anyone who argues that is a nut

Who was MedicWill and why did he get banned?

No idea bro... Just get his IP from here and maybe
    try to crossreference it on all the other boards we
    can using a IP search...

Who was MedicWill and why did he get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    No idea bro... Just get his IP from here and maybe
    try to crossreference it on all the other boards we
    can using a IP search...
    Dam you are smarter than you look

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

How Long....

no, because the smarter ones will find other means than open forum operation... they already are..

meso's classifieds are gone
    Mass.... how long ago did they take the calssifieds off Meso????

Don't let this stupid goof in his avatar fool you...
    I'm no fool to knowing how to handle things...

Dam you are smarter than you look

Thread Information