BigTen35 is offline New Member

Test cycle need pct help

I know you guys are gonna tell me to bump up the test level and yadaydaya, but let me give you a little bit about myslef...i have taken two test cycles
    test e 250 mgs a week for 10 weeks and put on a solid 20 pounds on each cycle, i have a great diet and workout plan and just use the test to give me a good bost.

The problem is the first two cycles i did i had no real knowledge of pct, and im looking into what i need for a 10 week cycle of test e at 250 mgs a week
    my cycle looks like this so far

test e 250mg wk1-10
    nolv 10mg wk 1-12

I wanted to add clomid and or hcg , what do you guys think, any advice would be great help...i know i need to start my pct two weeks after my last shot, but im not sure how much clomid or what not that i need and long to run it???

Thanks guys

youknowme is offline Member
    You certinaly don't need any HCG ...I wouldn't even take clomid after that dosage...IMO

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You must start PCT two weeks after last injection. Stay on 10mg ED of nolva throughout your cycle then bump it to 20 during PCT. You can start clomid too the same time you start PCT with the nolva. Either take it 300/100/50 like the norm or you can use pheedno's PCT routine for clomid, either way you can't go wrong. And if you feel your body reacts great to 250mg/week then stick with that, you know your body the best. Good luck bro.

BigTen35 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    You must start PCT two weeks after last injection. Stay on 10mg ED of nolva throughout your cycle then bump it to 20 during PCT. You can start clomid too the same time you start PCT with the nolva. Either take it 300/100/50 like the norm or you can use pheedno's PCT routine for clomid, either way you can't go wrong. And if you feel your body reacts great to 250mg/week then stick with that, you know your body the best. Good luck bro.
    thanks bro

Thread Information