Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

Nolva/Tamoxifen is good for men's health?

I was just reading on breastcancer.org that they tested Nolvadex on men in England. These guys were not steroid users but they were given 40 mg a day and they found Nolva by itself did a better job of lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol then regular cholesterol lower statin drugs. They also found Nolva "de-plaqued" the arteries reducing risk of hardening of the arteries, improving blood flow, reduced other problems associated with cholesterol and aging. It seems some of the bad side effects women experience have not been noticed in the studies with men and in the future there may be an increasing trend to recommend men take Nolva for cholesterol and related blood flow issues that have nothing to do with steroid use .

There you have it, while aromatase inhibitors cause worsening cholesterol profiles for us, Nolva/tamoxifen may be the most beneficial anti-estrogen of the bunch in more then one way. Other good benefits is the tendancy to strengthen bone structure and reduced acne.

Sorry I thought I captured the link when I was on that web site but I guess it didnt take or I'd post it here, its easy to find... start looking at male breast cancer and before you know it, its there.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was just reading on breastcancer.org that they tested Nolvadex on men in England. These guys were not steroid users but they were given 40 mg a day and they found Nolva by itself did a better job of lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol then regular cholesterol lower statin drugs. They also found Nolva "de-plaqued" the arteries reducing risk of hardening of the arteries, improving blood flow, reduced other problems associated with cholesterol and aging. It seems some of the bad side effects women experience have not been noticed in the studies with men and in the future there may be an increasing trend to recommend men take Nolva for cholesterol and related blood flow issues that have nothing to do with steroid use .

There you have it, while aromatase inhibitors cause worsening cholesterol profiles for us, Nolva/tamoxifen may be the most beneficial anti-estrogen of the bunch in more then one way. Other good benefits is the tendancy to strengthen bone structure and reduced acne.

Sorry I thought I captured the link when I was on that web site but I guess it didnt take or I'd post it here, its easy to find... start looking at male breast cancer and before you know it, its there.
    yes those are benefits, but there are negatives to such use as well.

though for those that use AS (like test) and aromastase inhbitiors, a LOW dose of clomid or nolva is a good addition (particularly if using femara).

Thread Information