Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member

Test. E./Deca cycle ?

I've been recommended a cycle of Test. E. between 500 mgs and 400 mgs once a week and Deca at 400 or 200 mgs for my first cycle.

My goal for this cycle is pure strength

I am a bit concerned about running Deca.... I've read that reminants of deca linger in the body for up to 18 months so it can be detected in steroid tests..

I doubt I will be tested for Steroids as I do not active partcipate in any competetions or athletics but who knows where I will be 18 months down the road ?

So my question is this :

Is Test. E. and Deca a good combo for strength gains ? Are they any other cycles that could yeild better results ? Also how long should a cycle with a long ester ( the Test. E being a long ester ) be carried out ? I've been told everything from 6 weeks to 15 , I am thinkig around 8 to 10 but I am not sure.

Could I possibily substitute Deca with something like Anadrol , Halotestin , or Anavar and see similar if not better results ?

They're gonna wanna know stats 1st...but....

...Being this is your 1st and hopefully your over 21-22 or so I'm sorta in favor of starting with low dosages (250 test/200deca 10 weeks-but alot more vets will prolly say 500 test/ 400 deca 10 weeks with pct in the end...you could also use an oral for the 1st 4 weeks but that maybe too much for your 1st cycle..Deca is great for lubricating your joints while you have this strength increase and test is a must..do a quick search on test and deca and get ready to read for about 5 hrs on this popular combo....good luck...btw what are your stats...that will help out better..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say scre the deca if its a first cycle youll want to see how your body reacts do it like this
    Wk 1-10 Test E 300mg front load at 600mg first week
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    liquidex if your worried about bloat
    and PCT week 12

Lifting Experience: 4 years

Weight: 265

Height: 6'3

Bench Press: 390 ( Raw , no shirt )

B/F: Honestly , I am not sure. the only fat I seem to have is centralized around my mid-section. If I lost about 30 lbs i'd be very lean if that is any indication.

Is frontloading effective with long acting esters ? I've heard of it being done with Orals before , never thought about using it with test. E.
    Will frontloading the test cause it to work quicker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Lifting Experience: 4 years

Weight: 265

Height: 6'3

Bench Press: 390 ( Raw , no shirt )

B/F: Honestly , I am not sure. the only fat I seem to have is centralized around my mid-section. If I lost about 30 lbs i'd be very lean if that is any indication.
    WOW...big dude....well if strength is your main concern and not too concerned about alittle bloat...I'd go with test500/deca200-400...you can worry about cutting or basic fat loss if you desire that in spring or something..

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    test 500mg deca 400mg gets me vote... gave me acne though... but really, your already big... you'll be huge after 10 weeks of that (with the diet and training) IMO

Jackman is offline Banned
    Test E 500mg weeks 1-11 (shot 2x a week 250mg)
    Deca 300mg weeks 1-10 (can shoot deca 1 time a week but would do it 2 just to split it up with the test)
    pct starting 2 weeks after last test e shot.

Get nolva and b6 for gyno.

Thanks for all the info guys

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Is frontloading effective with long acting esters ? I've heard of it being done with Orals before , never thought about using it with test. E.
    Will frontloading the test cause it to work quicker ?

Front loading long esters will potentially cause the test to work quicker and it will keep the test levels more stable throughout the whole cycle, which will also help to minimize side effects.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Front loading long esters will potentially cause the test to work quicker and it will keep the test levels more stable throughout the whole cycle, which will also help to minimize side effects.
    well i think it actually gives you more sides but ya it makes the lvls lvl off faster

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you think that? By keeping your levels stable there wouldn't really be fluctuations in your test levels, which is responsible for some occurance of side effects.

detroit is offline Banned
    Test and Nandrolone are great, but for strength Test and Tren is better.
    If you can get your hands on some Tren Enan, you would see better results with strength and what you see in the mirror. Its not cheap and not as easy to find a Deca

Thread Information