Thread: Forearms

bullram is offline Member

Exclamation Forearms

just curious if any bros have ever gotten forearm pains? when doing straight bar curls is when it is the worst ( feels like shin splints in forearms) so bad that i can only use dumbells. i am in the middle of pct but have had these pains for about 6months.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    just curious if any bros have ever gotten forearm pains? when doing straight bar curls is when it is the worst ( feels like shin splints in forearms) so bad that i can only use dumbells. i am in the middle of pct but have had these pains for about 6months.
    Very common. If you want to run a search and see how common that is. Might be better off running it in the training forum. But I know we have talked about it here. It happened to me. Its just like shin splints in the forearms. and it sucks!! I had to do just hammers and reverse for like 2 months to get rid of it. My bro is is struggleing with it right now, but he won't take my advice and switch to something non-painful for a while, b/c he is building. So he takes advil and says that really helps.

P Rock is offline Member
    i got that pain from armwrestling, had to lay off the curls for a long time for it to properly heal.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like tendonitus. That happend to me only with strait bar curls. E-Z curl bars not a problem. Well, strait and narrow. Wide wasn't a problem.

Thread Information