dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Thinking of switching from Ethanate to Cyp mid cycle

Quick question for you guys i am currently running my 3rd cycle up 17lbs its week 9 now but i was thinking of uping the dose of test from500 to 600mg/week and switching it from ethanate to cypianate jest because its same price for a 10ml 300/mg/ml of cyp as it is for 10ml 250mg/ml bottle of ethanate so i thought i'd change things up this is my current cycle

weeks 1-5 30mg d-bol/day
    weeks 1-18 ethanate 500 mg/week want to swith to cyp 600mg
    weeks 1-10 deca 300mg/week
    weeks 10-15 fian 75mg e/o/d

i know some of you dont agree with deca & tren together but i wanted to give it try to see how things go and the reson iam running the test so long is because i like the longer cycle

now my question is should i change from 500mg/week of ethanate to 600mg/week of cyp starting week 9-18
    thanks in advance

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know why u would switch

Matt76 is offline New Member
    I think it's b/c of the cost.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    If you did switch I would keep the dosage the same. Cyp and eth are alomost the same, cyp has one more atom than eth.

your mom is offline Junior Member
    I would just stick to it. Run it all the way through. No use in shocking your body.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by your mom
    I would just stick to it. Run it all the way through. No use in shocking your body.

it isnt going to shock your body....they are so close that the body wont even recognize

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    switching will make no difference at all. the only difference between the two is one carbon. ive done this before myself because i got a better price on the other.

youknowme is offline Member
    Flip a coin between the 2 but don't up the dosage...keep it at 500mg EW.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If he switches ester he can't keep the dose the same because the enth is 250mg/ml and the cyp is 300mg/ml. If you're in week 9 and are running an 18 week cycle and switch esters and doseage now, it won't be until about week 13 that the extra 100mg will kick in. I don't think it would hurt with an extra 100mg ew, but that's me. On another note, I'd go with the fina at 75mg ed instead of eod. This will keep blood levels more stable and keep sides at a minimum.

_ODC

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    The price isnt really a big difference, so id stick with the test e.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If he switches ester he can't keep the dose the same because the enth is 250mg/ml and the cyp is 300mg/ml. If you're in week 9 and are running an 18 week cycle and switch esters and doseage now, it won't be until about week 13 that the extra 100mg will kick in. I don't think it would hurt with an extra 100mg ew, but that's me. On another note, I'd go with the fina at 75mg ed instead of eod. This will keep blood levels more stable and keep sides at a minimum.

_ODC
    You can keep the dose exactly the same in mg's. When you switch to 300mg/ml cyp you will just shoot slightly less. in order to shoot 500mg of cyp you will shoot 2 shots a week of .85 cc which is 250mg of 300mg/ml of cyp.

Thread Information