Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member
    hey brutusthebull how were your gains on dbol ?

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    ok thanks ! I went from 195 to 205 then up to 210 the second time around, if you do decide to use dbol take plenty of milk thistle for your liver and do the pct

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    im not trying to confuse you at all, im just giving examples of different orals i never said i was going to take dbol i just simply said what kind of gains could you expect from an oral cycle?...

why waste your money......the research is there. spend it on test and nothing else....EVERY cycle should have test in it.

Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    ok thanks ! I went from 195 to 205 then up to 210 the second time around, if you do decide to use dbol take plenty of milk thistle for your liver and do the pct
    how much did you keep?

I am currently on 500 mg of test e and 25 mg of dbol as a front load and im at 225
    this is my second test cycle

I hung in around 210 untill i started the test cycles

it will be hard to keep water off though i have a gut on me right now

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why waste your money......the research is there. spend it on test and nothing else....EVERY cycle should have test in it.
    wolfy i dont deny you at all, i believe that you are helping me and everyother person that reads this thread im just simply trying to see how many people had anything positive out of an oral cycle. believe me when i say i trully believe it should be that way but if someone wants to go around the needle path, i just would like to know how many bros have done so?..

it will be hard to keep water off though i have a gut on me right now
    thats some positive gains bro, whats your stats and diet?

I know where your coming from wolfy, and I understand I was there to, just make sure you dont run it to long, and be careful

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    wolfy i dont deny you at all, i believe that you are helping me and everyother person that reads this thread im just simply trying to see how many people had anything positive out of an oral cycle. believe me when i say i trully believe it should be that way but if someone wants to go around the needle path, i just would like to know how many bros have done so?..

just do as you wish bro, i'm done w/ this thread, but i hope you make the right choice.....i wish you luck on your cycle and hope you achieve whatever you wish

granite in any given case the average human gym rat gains an average of 3-8 pounds of mass a year now if i do an oral cycle which is still up in the air, and if i gain 15 pounds and keep 5 of it, i still would be ahead of the game 1 month versus 1 year...

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    bro ive done a cycle of D-Bol for 6 weeks and i kept half of my gains, im on a Test cycle at the moment and trust me once you have done test you will never go back to orals...Test is best!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    just do as you wish bro, i'm done w/ this thread, but i hope you make the right choice.....i wish you luck on your cycle and hope you achieve whatever you wish
    thanx bro, for your imput and i wish you luck in your future cycles..

im 6 ft 225 18 inch arms chest is around 48 i think, 34 inch waist im about 15 % bf right now though all in my gut

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    bro ive done a cycle of D-Bol for 6 weeks and i kept half of my gains, im on a Test cycle at the moment and trust me once you have done test you will never go back to orals...Test is best!
    did you split your dosages while on dbol ? what did you achieve for gains? and yeah i might bite the bullet and jab away but im still undecided...

im 6 ft 225 18 inch arms chest is around 48 i think, 34 inch waist im about 15 % bf right now though all in my gut
    nice stats... throw some flaxseed oil and seed in the mix, you will drop the gut along with high protein intake

do you have any dosage on the flaxseed oil i currently take it at 1 1000 mg tab a day

do you have any dosage on the flaxseed oil i currently take it at 1 1000 mg tab a day
    i took four table spoons a day of the oil, and twice a day with the seeds mixed in with some yogurt

huh! I have some kind of jel tabs I wonder if 1000 mg is enough

i dont think there is a limit to how much you take, but i could be wrong. whats the worse that could happen healther skin, hair better dumps ah lower cholesteral levels redused chance of getting prostate cancer, good trans fatty acids the list go's on for flax seed it good for you.

but still on the topic of oral cycles does any moderaters or any bros have anything good to say about oral cycles? calling on all scientist lol...

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    dude i know where your comin from, i just started my first cycle about 5 weeks ago, that first needle was so scary. But after the first couple there not so bad. I've had lots of friends do d-bol only cycles adn they all told me that if i were goin to step into the dark side i may as well do it right. None of them kept much of there gains and said it was a waste of money. What kinda d-bols do you have? If i were you i'd just take the pludge adn jab away. Either way good luck on your cycle, and let us know how it works out for ya

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    I did 6 weeks at 30mg a day i only used them on the days i trained i took 1 at lunch with food and 2 an hour before training, my gains went from 84kgs to 95kg's and i had a fair bit of bloat but once i came off and the bloat went i came down to 91kg's and didnt hold much bodyfat or water.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I suggest against oral only, but if I were to do one it would look like this.
    1-5 dbol 40mg ed
    5-10 var 60mg ed
    9-11 drol 50mg ed
    11-14 winny 50mg ed
    15 clomid therapy
    also, taking liver support, milk thistle, ala, multi-vitamins, multi oil ( fish and flax ). This is not me condoning, just speculating a what if senario.

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member

dbol only

ive already done 2 test cycles first was prop and t and the second was dbol test e and eq i gained about 30 pounds overall. but im going home for xmas and i dont wanna run a full cycle so im gonna take 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mg ed i know u will all yell at me but come spring time im doing a 20 weeker the right way! but for this dbol only what do u suggest for anti e and pct? can i just run nolva and then up the dose when the dbol is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    dude i know where your comin from, i just started my first cycle about 5 weeks ago, that first needle was so scary. But after the first couple there not so bad. I've had lots of friends do d-bol only cycles adn they all told me that if i were goin to step into the dark side i may as well do it right. None of them kept much of there gains and said it was a waste of money. What kinda d-bols do you have? If i were you i'd just take the pludge adn jab away. Either way good luck on your cycle, and let us know how it works out for ya
    im not sure what kind of oral im going to take, but thanks for the luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    im not sure what kind of oral im going to take, but thanks for the luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by sbullet46
    ive already done 2 test cycles first was prop and t and the second was dbol test e and eq i gained about 30 pounds overall. but im going home for xmas and i dont wanna run a full cycle so im gonna take 4 weeks of dbol at 40 mg ed i know u will all yell at me but come spring time im doing a 20 weeker the right way! but for this dbol only what do u suggest for anti e and pct? can i just run nolva and then up the dose when the dbol is gone?
    how much did you keep?

i have test cyp. but im getting cold feet, from the last time i injected thats why im trying to brew up an oral only cycle. but its still up in the air. but hey it worked for arnold and he popped them like candy lol...

but to the real matter at hand, i still dont have any good answers to why an all oral stack dont work. im mean i have on this thread no doubt good scenerio's but no real testimonials...
    Last edited by BOSTONBEATDOWNS; 11-15-2004 at 05:58 PM.

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    the question i have is how many of you have just done an oral only stack? and how where the results for you?...
    My friend did an oral stack with just d-bol for the same reasons...... he gain 32lbs from 6 weeks of 30mg per day....... but lost alot

PowerTheory is offline New Member
    you should really consider sticking it man

im still debating, i problely will go that route once again. im not going to rush at all until i understand everything about orals. but thanxs everyone for there advise, and looking out for a bro.

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member
    i kept about 22 pounds of it, what should i take with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information