Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    DELUCA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    47

    6.7 % BF Is it possible to c good gains

    I recently got my bf tested n it came back at 6.7% . I am 21 yrs old 5- 10 and up to 140lbs at the moment. I am on 500 mg of sust 250 and 400 mgs of eq for 14 weeks. Someone at my gym told me that i have to get up to 11% to c gains

  2. #2
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Well it is quite possible to see gains where you're at, but without a solid base it will be difficult to keep them. I would suggest dieting (eat huge=get huge) until you are over the 200 pound mark, which will be a pretty good base @ 5'10".

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Prop ED Builds Character
    Posts
    932
    he could settle for at least 185, but it all depends on what goals he has with AAS.

  4. #4
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    I recently got my bf tested n it came back at 6.7% . I am 21 yrs old 5- 10 and up to 140lbs at the moment. I am on 500 mg of sust 250 and 400 mgs of eq for 14 weeks. Someone at my gym told me that i have to get up to 11% to c gains
    by the way-bodyfat % has no affect on whether you will make gains or not. Your diet/rest/training (in that order) will determine your gains.

  5. #5
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Someone at my gym told me that i have to get up to 11% to c gains
    Why?

  6. #6
    DoctaBig's Avatar
    DoctaBig is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    739
    sorry guys, here comes the fire ....come on 5'10" 140lbs and nobody is complaining. This bro obviously should not be on juice!!!!!!! at that weight i guarentee he could put on 20lbs in 20 weeks with diet alone.

  7. #7
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    sorry guys, here comes the fire ....come on 5'10" 140lbs and nobody is complaining. This bro obviously should not be on juice!!!!!!! at that weight i guarentee he could put on 20lbs in 20 weeks with diet alone.
    I already told him to improve his diet till he gets to 200lbs
    (with low-mod bf)

  8. #8
    DoctaBig's Avatar
    DoctaBig is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I already told him to improve his diet till he gets to 200lbs
    (with low-mod bf)
    i must have skipped your post...sorry bro. You should have been meaner though!!

  9. #9
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    i agree with Docta Big, I mean, 5'10"...140, that is pretty bad, especially for 21 when his test levels are still high, definetely need to diet better, train smarter and research alot, gain 20 -40 pounds and then come back!

  10. #10
    djboots's Avatar
    djboots is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    499
    i think you will see good gains. BUT i would be very carefull when you lift because i'm guesssing at your weight you dont lift very much weight, and what will happen is the strenght you get from the juice will far exceed what your tendons can handle. from reading your post it looks like you already started so what else can we say but becarefull you dont hert yourself

  11. #11
    big DB is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    14
    doctabig is right.thats alot of gear 4 a 140lber.you need to go as far naturaly as u can frist.then try something simple 4 frist cycle.not bashing u dude but its early 4 u

  12. #12
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    sorry guys, here comes the fire ....come on 5'10" 140lbs and nobody is complaining. This bro obviously should not be on juice!!!!!!! at that weight i guarentee he could put on 20lbs in 20 weeks with diet alone.
    no kidding bro. i'm 5'9" and started on a good diet at about 165. it's 5 months later and i'm upto about 183 and that's all natural.

    DELUCA, you need to drop the gear for awhile and start eating good. you need to be putting down about 3000 calories a day instead of gear. if your diet is right, you can get to 180 easily and keep a low BF. the diet you'd need to get this is the same diet you'll need to be on for gear. so if you can't gain this weight naturally, then you don't need to be on gear!

  13. #13
    DELUCA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    47
    Thanks everyone for your opinions, i know, eat big = get huge, guys i eat till i get sick, its like im a freakn mutant, my metabalism is insane, i never ever do cardio n my bf is 6.4 percent. Im 6 weeks in and gaind 10 lbs, weights have gone up, tendonitis is killing n tendons are killin me. Im taking alot of vitimin b and calcium along with milk thislte, glutamine and glucosamine. I d have to say that my temper is day by day getting worse. I havent lost it or had a so called rage but i can tell im really irritable. Also depression has really been a factor latly. What ever, im doing the gear right and im not going to stop. I want to get the full effects of the eq. Plus all the gear i got was free and top quality, organon and eurochem. After this cycle im done till i get up to around 175. Once again thank you guys for your imput and thank you for not flaming me too much

  14. #14
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I agree with everyone else that you need to put on size naturally first just not BF. How many calories a day do you eat? What is your carb, fat, protein breakdown? What I generally find is people who say they eat like crazy but can't tell you what they eat or don't keep any kind of diet log. You will find if you eat 4,000-5,000 calories a day with a decent macronutrient ratio you will put on size naturally.




    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Thanks everyone for your opinions, i know, eat big = get huge, guys i eat till i get sick, its like im a freakn mutant, my metabalism is insane, i never ever do cardio n my bf is 6.4 percent. Im 6 weeks in and gaind 10 lbs, weights have gone up, tendonitis is killing n tendons are killin me. Im taking alot of vitimin b and calcium along with milk thislte, glutamine and glucosamine. I d have to say that my temper is day by day getting worse. I havent lost it or had a so called rage but i can tell im really irritable. Also depression has really been a factor latly. What ever, im doing the gear right and im not going to stop. I want to get the full effects of the eq. Plus all the gear i got was free and top quality, organon and eurochem. After this cycle im done till i get up to around 175. Once again thank you guys for your imput and thank you for not flaming me too much

  15. #15
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    why on earth would b/f affect gains?

  16. #16
    DELUCA is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    47
    Ok Jackman, one of the trainers at the gym came up to me while i was lifting. He said, wow bro thats alot of weight for someone your size, ive noticed you put on some weight latly. He asked me if i was taking AS. I told him i was and he told me that my body will not see any results until my bodyfat reaches 11%. Also rickson i ve done the research n know how to eat, dont mean i always do but try my hardest to. I printed one of the diets form the forum up. 5OOO is not to difficult to do if you eat every 2 hours.

  17. #17
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by DELUCA
    Ok Jackman, one of the trainers at the gym came up to me while i was lifting. He said, wow bro thats alot of weight for someone your size, ive noticed you put on some weight latly. He asked me if i was taking AS. I told him i was and he told me that my body will not see any results until my bodyfat reaches 11%. Also rickson i ve done the research n know how to eat, dont mean i always do but try my hardest to. I printed one of the diets form the forum up. 5OOO is not to difficult to do if you eat every 2 hours.
    find a new trainer

  18. #18
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    find a new trainer
    I'll 2nd that!

  19. #19
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    If I were you, I'd be living off of Fast Food. You should take complete advantage of the fact that you have the metabolism to chow down on anything you want.

    Health issues? We're not training to be healthy, we're training to look good. Calories bro, calories. Eat up and train less.

    If I were you, I'd stick to 2-3 days TOPS at the gym and be eating like a cow. Munch away little heffer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •