marshall_81 is offline New Member

I Did It (first Injection)

Hey guys I would like to thank everyone on this incresdible forum and spotinjections for helping me get throught my first injection. I was scared out of my mind, so scared I could not stop shaking. I did a couple of things right and others wrong. First of all i was able to inject 1.5 cc of Deca QV 300 so thats 450 mg of it. Well i was able to get all of it in the syringe so that was a good start. I injected my right upper outer glute with no pain at all. The things i know i did wrong where: I was unable to aspirate the syringe. I was shaking so bad i kept ticking the needle in and out. i kept pushing it allmost all the way in and then out a little. it took me forever to inject the liquid cuz i was unsure as to how fast to inject. I would inject it to slow then all of a sudden fast and them back so slow. So i am hoping i didnt do too much damage to my glute muscle. What do u guys think can happen since i kept pushing it in and out a little. (not all the way out of my body) The thing I did notice was that when I pulled out I saw a tiny bit of blood in the syringe. Please help with sugestions and thoughts as to whether i did good or bad. THANKS !
    Just to add I had no pain at all. I think it is starting to get a little sore but not that much. My friend usually injects me and I always get sore fore about two days max. So i dont think its a big deal. I am also taking 40 mg of d-bol a day.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    that was a fubar injection, but the good thing is now you have nothing to fear. Your next injection should be easy as pie.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    yeah man the first injection is always the hardest. i did my first about 5 weeks ago, now i look forward to my needle days. way to go bro, good luck on the cycle

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    You have just graduated. Keep up the good work.

gya321 is offline Member
    Good job bro. You should aspirate though, you dont want any problems arising. As far as the fast then slow injecting goes I think your ok. I like to inject half a cc slowly then chill for a minute, drink some water or something then continue in that fashion.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the darkseid

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i'm only doing B12 and after the first few shots i'm now looking for excuses to inject more...'did i forget 0.125 of a CC?' ....'am i sure it hasnt all faded yet?'.....i'm shooting up like an addict.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Wish i enjoyed injecting as much as you guys do .

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Congrats and your welcome!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    good job bro - no turning back now....

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i passed out TWICE in the same evening.. woke up with a dart in my leg on the bathroom floor both times.

now i get off from it!

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    You should never move the syringe pin in and out of the muscle, just slide it in nice and slow and don't push it all the way in, about 1/8"-1/4" should still be visable, this is my 4th cycle bro and I can tell you its not a good experience to get oil base gear in the blood, I have never had anything realy bad happen like passing out but I know people who have had that happen, usually if you get alittle in the blood you will feal real light headed and dizzy for an hour or two and tight in the chest, what I am saying is make sure you aspirate and don't move that syringe in and out while injecting, you could relocate it right into a vein. Stick the pin in, aspirate just to see a small air bubble then inject, and yes the slower the better, I like to take over a minute usually for more than 1.5 ccs, and hold that thing steady.

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    As I was saying look at the post above..

P Rock is offline Member
    congarts on popping that cherry. i was the same way at first and now i enjoy doing it.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the darkside....You know you can never go back.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats bro! all the moving around will just cause some extra pain but its downhill from here.

Thread Information