Thread: Tren Dosages?

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

Tren Dosages?

i was doing some thinking and reading some past posts comparing tren ace and tren enth. i am plannin a prop-100mg/day and tren ace-75mg/day for the summer of 2005. that will be 525mg per week of tren ace. then i was plannin a test prop-125mg/day, tren enth-500mg/week, and eq-600mg/week for the following winter bulk. my first cycle would have contained 525mg of tren per week compared to 500mg per week of tren for my second cycle containing tren. thats less tren plus the acetate ester weighs less that the enanthate ester. would it be better if i upped my dose of tren enth? im confused how people can see more gains on 500mg per week of tren enth versus 525mg per week of tren ace. if anyone has any info on these products that would help me please LMK. my current cycle is test enth-600mg/week and eq-500mg/week with anti-e's and pct of course. it is my second cycle as i did a prop-100mg eod in the summer of 2003. so i know im ready for tren i just wanna make sure i plan things out properly. any help is appreciated. thanks bros!

This is just my opinion man, but it seems like you have the source to get it all already so I think you'd get some pretty kick @ss results if you went with this...

1-4 prop100mg ED
    1-12 Test E 600mg/wk
    1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1-12 Tren Ace 100mg ED
    12-15 Prop 100mg ED

Nolva throughout this cycle and with clomid in pct. I have some teammates that have run this exact cycle and it did VERY
    NICELY, and I actually just began the same thing last night. I can't help you out with the ACE vs ENAN question because I've never run ENAN with a heavy cycle. I've done it before but I guess I just prefer the ACE. Just my personal opinion though, I'm certain that others may disagree.

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    that cycle looks tempting...thanks for thr input. anybody else?

Thread Information