Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNP and CARDIO

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    im thinking that i will be on for 25 days or so..so if it take 2-3 days to burn off the glycogen..not a big deal..at least I wont kill everyone around me for some carbs..LOL

what does eveyone else think
    You should be fine, dnp starts working within 2hrs of your first dose anyways. While carb depleting may be beneficial, I do not think its one of the most crucial parts.

Make sure you have a strict diet. If you follow the low carb, low fat, diet, you will have to really up your protein to stay around your usually total caloric intake while cutting.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    what does everyone think..low carb high pro, or high pro high carb...whats the veridic

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I have read people using an ECA stack with DNP ..im question is if Clen and ephedra hit the same receptor why cant we use clen while on DNP?? just curious as to what people think

thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    i thought when on dnp you are in lypolysis 24 hours a day? isnt that the whole point of dnp?

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    This is kind of where I disagree bro and I will give you my reasoning. When a person is on a non dnp cutter, they wake up and start doing lets say an hour of cardio @ 65%-75% MHR. After approx. 20min. a persons body enters lypolysis, which mean pure fat is being used as energy for the rest of your cardio.

Now a person on dnp who wakes up to do cardio on an empty stomach will still enter lypolysis after approx 20 min of cardio. It may be even stronger(obviously i have no evidence to back this last statement up, just a thought).

When I did my short, high dose cycles, i was able to perform cardio through 600 mgs a day and the fat was just melting off. I could barely walk up my stairs without being out of breath when i did 800 and a gram, so i obviously didnt even look at a treadmill at those doses

BTW, i just started my 30 day, 200-400mg a day, with t3, ephedrine, and other supps. Im excited to see the results after reading everyones journals for the long low doses. AND yes, i do still perform 45min of cardio every morning( just bumped it to 400mg yesterday).

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i thought when on dnp you are in lypolysis 24 hours a day? isnt that the whole point of dnp?
    With DNP you're burning fat constantly. Of course with cardio you'll burn more, but the normal rules of lypolysis do not apply.

Also, most people use an ECA for energy and appetite suppression more so than additional fat loss. I was told that running clen and DNP together was a bad idea, but I really don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Ive sort of asked that a couple times where I can see refrences... never really had anyone respond

I guess I do agree with this statement as well, because it has always been my theory that on dnp , you can basically do cardio any time of the day and still be in lypolysis, because dnp burns the food you consume so fast.

Where I do not agree is that when you first consume food, the dnp is trying to burn this first, so then your body is not in lypolysis.

BTW jackman, ive been following your progress and it seems to be going very well. Do you mind either posting a sample diet or pm'ing me a sample diet. I keep a very strict diet myself while on dnp(except @ 800mgs or over, its almost impossible), but I am still curious as to what people seriously eat while on dnp. Ive read some journals where the members admit that they eat like sh!t, but still manage to lose a couple lbs.

Hollywood.... when I am on dnp , I only consume carbs PWO like normal. I drop my fats in each meal and up my protein to make up for the loss in calories. The only meal in which I keep regular fat amounts is my whey shake and flax before bed.

Also, I think the main reason people choose ephedrine over dnp is first it helps provide energy and it sort of suppresses appetite. If you used clen instead, I would assume you would feel like complete @ss all day long.

AND, dnp dehydrates you easily, meaning you be getting CRAZY cramps supplementing it with clen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information