1luv is offline Associate Member

new cycle question

hey bros...i wanted some input of what yall thought of what is a good cycle for adding strength but minimal weight and water retention. I was thnking winny or var and i know i need a test and was thinking prop. BUT i do not have the time to do ED injects hahaha. So what you guys think? Maybe run some clen durning a Test E/Winny cycle? any experience with this bros? BTW, im a basketball player so im more concerned with strength and explosiveness rather than mass.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon 500mg/ week and throw in some winny tabs... That should put some pep in your step. Run that for 8-12 weeks and wait a couple weeks for your pct... That would be ideal if your trying to stay away from pins... That with a clean diet should give you all the results your after...

Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    hey bros...i wanted some input of what yall thought of what is a good cycle for adding strength but minimal weight and water retention. I was thnking winny or var and i know i need a test and was thinking prop. BUT i do not have the time to do ED injects hahaha. So what you guys think? Maybe run some clen durning a Test E/Winny cycle? any experience with this bros? BTW, im a basketball player so im more concerned with strength and explosiveness rather than mass.
    Any previous cycle history?? How old are you? Age? weight? BF? Training/dietary habits?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    need some stats bro

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not advising this but that guy Ben johnson took winstrol haha we def need some stats

youknowme is offline Member
    Stats and previous cycle history please...

Thread Information