sizzlechest is offline Member

What to add to cycle???

Im In the second week of my cycle. Originaly this was planned at 10 weeks. 10 wk test enat(500mg) and 8 week deca (400mg). Since I have enough test to continue longer (12 weeks maybe)I was thinking of adding a 3rd gear in the somewhere from weeks 6-7 on. Ive done some research and 50 mg of winny a day for weeks 6-12 might be a good option. I have other questions that I could not get the answer to though. First what are my options as far as adding a 3rd gear in there. How is the winny and what kind of additional effect can I expect from that. Is it worth the extra money and time to add the 3rd gear, can I get additional gains.
    Thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to extend the deca 2 weeks longer IMO....do 10weeks deca and 12 weeks test

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Yes, winny is worth the extra money. JMO

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Winny really cuts you up and makes you look really vascular. If you can get it, its really worth it.

Depending on the brand of your gear, if they are using those little ampulets, I always seem to break a couple when I am trying to open them (ouch), so your potential 12 week cycle may only be an 11 week cycle.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    Should I use 50mg a day or EOD, since Im already om other stuff? Also Ive heard that you get extra definition of muscles from injecting winny into specific sites, ie bi's or tri's. What yall opinion on this.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Should I use 50mg a day or EOD, since Im already om other stuff? Also Ive heard that you get extra definition of muscles from injecting winny into specific sites, ie bi's or tri's. What yall opinion on this.
    I have always gotten really good results doing 50 ED. I never used bi or tri, always glite or quad, so someone else will have to take a stab at the second part of your question.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    if you have used winny before @50mg I did this a couple of times and then hit it @100mg ed and at that dose I think that is when winny shows itself. I could not go beyond 6 weeks, joint pain (muscle cramps too).

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest

The consensus of vets/mods on this site will tell you that spot injecting will not increase the size of any particular muscle group unless you are spotting a base steroid suspended in water or gh, I believe. Other people swear to get results in spot specific areas from winny and tren . If this is true I believe it to so minimal that it doesn't make it worth while to concentrate it in one or two target areas. The muscles may appear to become larger while spotting them, but this is due to agitation of the muscle. After the spotting is discontinued for a period of time, the muscle will return to it's regular size...with respect given to the amount of growth that will have occurred by your steroid use in general.

Thread Information