ace ventura is offline Member

First cycle: will test e 200-300 mg/week be enough?

What kind of results could I expect with such a low doze? Assume the diet and training is ok. Age: 22, weight: 160 lbs, height: 180 cm. Not much body fat.

I don't want everyone to see whats going on. Don't want to gain 25 lbs in two months. And I thought a low doze may provide less chance of acne or will it not matter?

Week 1-10: 200 mg Test E
    Week 1-10: 10-20 mg Nolvadex ?
    Week 12-14: 50 mg Clomid?

Or something like this:

Week 1-10: 300 mg Test E
    Week 1-9: 200 mg Deca Duraboline
    Week 1-10: 10-20 mg Nolvadex
    Week 12-15: Clomid 50 mg
    Last edited by ace ventura; 12-13-2004 at 08:58 AM.

t-money is offline Member
    Just stick with the Test E and your PCT stuff. You can gain quality size on low dose, especially on your first cycle. Make sure you have your diet in order and food ready to go. Diet is the bigger factor than the gear. Train hard, eat well and the gains will come.

Good job starting out low...

Some people have gained 25lbs on 250mg a week. Most I have seen or talked to have gained about 15lbs on low doses like that and they keep most of it. Again, it really hinges on your diet.

T

Save the Deca for your second cycle.

Good luck

T

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    save trhe deca for your second cycle and bump the test up to at least 400mg a week -- 500 per week would be better.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    save trhe deca for your second cycle and bump the test up to at least 400mg a week -- 500 per week would be better.

I agree.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Most are going to say bump the TEST E up to 500mg,..it depends on your goals. 250 may do the trick. It has for some. You will definately get results from it but the question is will you be satisfied with those results which goes back to your goals.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Most are going to say bump the TEST E up to 500mg,..it depends on your goals. 250 may do the trick. It has for some. You will definately get results from it but the question is will you be satisfied with those results which goes back to your goals.

Yes Cuttup has a good point you will definatly get results from 250mg.. Your body only produces 40-70mg per week. So your getting like 5 times more test in your system....

What are your goals?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Diet is one of the most important variables to a successful cycle. At 160lbs, it does not sound like your diet is in order. I suggest holding off on the cycle and putting on more weight naturally by eating BIG.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Diet is one of the most important variables to a successful cycle. At 160lbs, it does not sound like your diet is in order. I suggest holding off on the cycle and putting on more weight naturally by eating BIG.
    Very good point here.

T

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money

Good luck

T
    I agree with T..Save the deca for next round. Also keep in mind that it takes about 4 weeks to start feeling/seeing any results from the test so you may want to try 300mg/wk for 12 weeks instead of 10.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    if you dont want to gain weight so quickly maybe you shouldnt juice and eat right/train hard. My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    if you dont want to gain weight so quickly maybe you shouldnt juice and eat right/train hard. My 2 cents
    YEP. I will second that O.T.

T

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Id bump the test to 300 and keep it at that

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money

Good luck

T
    I agree. If you already got it, save it, and do it with 250 or 300mg/week test for the next one.

Thank you all for responding.

I was also thinking about saving deca and maybe winstrol to a second cycle so I agree to that.

I just want to run some test to "get there" faster. I know I can do it naturally quite well under right conditions... My job is really hard (working in shifts) and this is the main reason I started looking into AAS. It gets hard in periods and then I "forget" to stay focused. I lose energy etc. With a little help I would be fine. I think I gained maybe 10 lbs during the summer.

Actually I weight closer to 165-170 lbs. (137 lbs 2,5 years ago). My diet is ok but not perfect. I only eat quality food though, 5-7 times / day + shakes. Never junk food, no candy etc. I quit smoking/drinking. I know I should eat even more proteins but I'm working on that. And I will optimize my workouts and prepare before I juice.

My goal in the long run is to gain maybe ~25 lbs within 6-8 months. I don't care to much about strength, I just want to look good.

Do I need both nolva and clomid at 250/300 mg test e / week?

Can I expect less acne at low dozes?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Hey bro give the test e only cycle a try. You can make great gains on a low dose Test E cycle and it will give you a feel on what your getting in to.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yes you SHOULD have clomid/nolva for PCT, why mess around? You should'nt flare up with acne too bad if any at all.

I allready have moderate problem with acne, that is why I am a little concerned about it.

Does the natural test level supress the cortisone hormone? (I believe there may be a conection between elevated cortisone level and acne).

I will definitely use Clomid!

Are you sure nolva won't weaken the anabolic effect on testosterone since I'd only be taken 250/300 mg/wk?

Thread Information