Thread: Help Needed

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Help Needed

Well im about to start a fina prop winny cycle.. Looking for quality muscle and to lose whatever body fat i have.. probably @ about 14% right now .. 6'2 208 . My question is this.. I've been on a strict diet. low cal / carb / high prot diet.. I have been doing cardio in the mornings for 45min - 1hr 5 days a week..

Few questions i have is this. Will doing that cardio be bad on the gear.. also what should i change in my diet?? more carbs? im almost @ 300g protein a day. and lots and lots of water. usually only have heavy carbs after my workout.

Another question is.. U think its bad to inject after i do my cardio in the morning if i work out @ 4pm usually? If u can tell me what i should do it would be greatly appreciated. Diet and shot routine. I'm probably going to pull 1cc fina / 1 cc prop in the same shot. 23ga 1in? for quads shoulders and 23ga 1 1/2 for ass shots? sound right?

Mark

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the breakdown of ur cycle ? ... thinkin about the same one

eport is offline Associate Member
    as for diet i would get good fats like fish oil or flax oil and about 1.5-2g protein per lb of weight and cardio i would go 30 min 3-4 times per week too much cardio and you willl start to burn muscle

cycle consists of

wk 1-12 test prop
    wk 1-10 fina
    wk 7-12 oral winny

10mg nolva ED
    200mg b6 ED
    .25mg l-dex ED

PCT
    clomid 300,100,50
    20mg Nolva ED
    .25 mg l-dex ED

Thanks for the feed back

Mark

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you will be fine to do cardio, no i think it is fine to inject after your cardio....as long as you dont have sweat all over you haha

and mixing a cc of prop and fina in the same shot isnt a problem?? and will inject fairly easy?

Mark

It'll be fine man. What is the mg strength of your gear?

Should be like this:

wk1-12 test prop @100mg/ED
    wk 1-10 fina 75mg/ED
    wk 7-12 oral winny 50mg/ED

You might consider dropping the cardio to 3 day per wk while you're on. my .02

yea thats the strength of the shots i will be taking 75mg ed and 100mg ed.. winny orals... now this is another question for you.. because i read u can drink winny..

Should i get zambons or what not and drink those instead of orals and geting them? or its basically the same thing and just take the pills?

Mark

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever is cheaper for you imo

Your preference. One other thing though bro...

"I'm probably going to pull 1cc fina / 1 cc prop in the same shot. 23ga 1in? for quads shoulders and 23ga 1 1/2 for ass shots? sound right?"

Maybe it's just me, but 25ga 1" works just great for everything except my glutes. Is the 23ga 1" in your post a type-o or are you really wanting to build up scar tissue that much quicker? I'd use 23ga 1 1/2" for your glutes and 25ga 1" for everything else.

phew.. ok good.. i didnt get pins yet.. thats why i was asking.. i rather go 25's also. a while back i did a cycle of sus and that stuff was rediculous to get outta a small needle.. but ill use 1 inch 25's and 1 1/2 23's for glutes.. appreciate that.. definitely not a big fan of needles

Mark

Thread Information