Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    There's a huge reason for steriods in prison,to be the biggest....
    A bunch of junkies wouldn't know what to do with steroids . Jail is junkies and drug dealers and a few child molestors and rapists. Most of the prison population is drug offenders or crimes somehow related to drugs. Robbery for drugs, assault over drugs, etc. Whatever, this conversation is stupid. I am trying to explain to a bunch of surburban white boys that are probaly afraid to drive in the wrong hood of their city in the day time, how jail is. So I will leave you guys to speculate. Have fun.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I know a guy who was f*cking jacked before going to jail. He came out of prison even bigger. I don't know how he could have made those kinds of gains naturally after being juiced up for so long. And he was only in for a year and change. I never got the story though if he was juicing or not in the joint.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    I am trying to explain to a bunch of surburban white boys that are probaly afraid to drive in the wrong hood of their city in the day time, how jail is. So I will leave you guys to speculate. Have fun.
    What's wrong with suburban white boys?

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    What's wrong with suburban white boys?
    Nothing unless they try to talk about stuff they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    What I am saying is.... if you went to jail and wanted to get steroids. Yes someway if you knew the right people you could get them in there. Just like you could get anything else. However it is not floating around, or whatever term you used. To say they lift weights therefore they must have knowledge of steroids. Well that is just a stupid statement. Most people that do steroids don't know what the hell they are doing, better yet everyone the lifts weights, and even worse some crakhead that's getting a 2 year break from running the streets before going back out to smoke more crack. So a crackhead picks up some weights, all of a sudden is a juicer. It's that easy? Man you are naive bro. If you doubt I been to jail I could care less. Your opinion doesn't change reality. However if you want to believe there are vials of Deca being slung to a bunch of people addicted to heroin then God bless ya. God bless them too. It is probaly better for their health.
    I did not say that people that lift weights have knowledge about steroids but they do infact know what they are.....and i am saying from alot of people i know who have went to jail that steroids are prevelent because they are and they do float around because it is a big thing to do in jail maybe you consider an overnight stay at the police department jail but a newsflash thats not jail

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I did not say that people that lift weights have knowledge about steroids but they do infact know what they are.....and i am saying from alot of people i know who have went to jail that steroids are prevelent because they are and they do float around because it is a big thing to do in jail maybe you consider an overnight stay at the police department jail but a newsflash thats not jail
    I know a little bit more about jail than an overnight stay. I also (based on your idiotic responses) doubt you know anyone that's ever been. I even doubt you know anyone that's committed a misdermeanor except for the guys that used to beat your ass that got you in to lifting weights.

OK I am done. I shouldn't argue with idiots. They are too stupid to see their own ignorance. I am logging off.

A bunch of junkies wouldn't know what to do with steroids. Jail is junkies and drug dealers and a few child molestors and rapists. Most of the prison population is drug offenders or crimes somehow related to drugs. Robbery for drugs, assault over drugs, etc. Whatever, this conversation is stupid. I am trying to explain to a bunch of surburban white boys that are probaly afraid to drive in the wrong hood of their city in the day time, how jail is. So I will leave you guys to speculate. Have fun.
    jail is a bunch of everything jail is also full of drunks that get into fights and go to jail for it and im not a suburbian white boy im glad youve stereotyped everyone in this thread im sure your some badass your sitting on the internet calling people who you dont even know suburbian white boys are you against whites or something?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a little bit more about jail than an overnight stay. I also (based on your idiotic responses) doubt you know anyone that's ever been. I even doubt you know anyone that's committed a misdermeanor except for the guys that used to beat your ass that got you in to lifting weights.

OK I am done. I shouldn't argue with idiots. They are too stupid to see their own ignorance. I am logging off.

I've been to prison.. now come over here and bend over for big daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I've been to prison.. now come over here and bend over for big daddy.
    That's so funny and original. Did you make that up yourself or did your boyfriend help you?

That's so funny and original. Did you make that up yourself or did your boyfriend help you?

peanut butter says it all.. come now and bend over for big daddy.

I didn't mean to make this an insult contest. Yes you can get anything in jail, but you got a better chance of finding steroids in a pre-school dodge ball league than in prison. Anythings possible though.

You are way to ignorant to have made it into prison buddy and if you did im sure you had a brand new set of kneepads sent to you every single week because you were on your knees so much and i lift weights because i like being healthy and having a good physique

I didn't mean to make this an insult contest. Yes you can get anything in jail, but you got a better chance of finding steroids in a pre-school dodge ball league than in prison. Anythings possible though.

Roids were easily accessible in the prison i was at.. so was crank, syringes, weed was very accessible.

You don't know what your talking about my man.. now come over here and bend over for big daddy.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Your sure making lots of friends...There is no reason to put anyone down and be that internet tough guy...any body can talk big game over a computer but you think your real tough and thats obvious...to me that means your weak anybody who is confident with themselves has no reason to talk behind a screen so don't....YOU CAN GET JUICE IN PRISON....

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    peanut butter says it all.. come now and bend over for big daddy.
    Don't matter if you are pitching or catching you are still playing baseball.

You are way to ignorant to have made it into prison buddy and if you did im sure you had a brand new set of kneepads sent to you every single week because you were on your knees so much and i lift weights because i like being healthy and having a good physique
    LOL

YOU CAN GET JUICE IN PRISON....
    I'm not saying you can't. A meteor can hit the prison too, but that doesn't mean it happens everyday.

Well let's go play some ball.. i'll be the pitcher you can catch my balls.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    NO, ass raping a dude that is screaming "god no please not me" is not gay.

I'm not saying you can't. A meteor can hit the prison too, but that doesn't mean it happens everyday.
    your comparing getting juice in prison to a meteor hitting the prison...Iam not going to argue anymore it's not fun your so dumb...Good luck with that whole being stupid thing you got going...

lol you guys sure like talking about anal sex. I see what's on your minds. I need to find a more hetero conversation. see you ladies.

your comparing getting juice in prison to a meteor hitting the prison...Iam not going to argue anymore it's not fun your so dumb...Good luck with that whole being stupid thing you got going...
    You're stupid because you think people juice in prison.

So where did you come up with the name peanut butter was it when you had that lonley couple years and you had to spread peanut butter on yourself and make the dog come and lick it off?

lol you guys sure like talking about anal sex. I see what's on your minds. I need to find a more hetero conversation. see you ladies.
    by susie....

Ladies? I thought we made it clear you were the b1tch.

lmao. you guys are funny.

lmao. you guys are funny.
    ohhh your so funnny ohh

whoa cmon peanut i though you were done talking to the idiot white suburbian boys cause you were to good to argue shouldnt you be signing off?

ohhh your so funnny ohh
    you're ignorance is bliss and comical.

you're ignorance is bliss and comical.
    now your getting smart on me....read me some poems....

whoa cmon peanut i though you were done talking to the idiot white suburbian boys cause you were to good to argue shouldnt you be signing off?
    yeh, whats going on?

now your getting smart on me....read me some poems....
    LOL

I like reading your witty and original comebacks. I'm probaly getting dumber by reading them, but it is still fun. I got 35 minutes before I have to do anything so this is a great time killer. Keep entertaining me.

whats in 35 minutes are you going on a date with a guy?

thirty-five minutes is when oprah is on...

whats in 35 minutes are you going on a date with a guy?
    Yup, your dad is picking me up. He said he can't take the toxic waste smell of your mom's vagina anymore.

Are you gay Peanut you can be straight with us were your bro's...Did you dad touch you..Whats the problem bro?

Yup, your dad is picking me up.
    I bet when he is hitting you from behind you are calling him daddy too.

Oh ya you dont have a liscence? or is it that you dont have enough money to afford a car?

Are you gay Peanut you can be straight with us were your bro's...Did you dad touch you..Whats the problem bro?
    I'm happy. If that's what you mean by gay. My dad did hug me. So yes he did touch me. So you can save the information to your support group. I don't need it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information