Thread: Tribulus

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Tribulus

About to finish up my fina/prop cycle, no shrinkage, and sex drive is good. MY question is, and yes I did a search, what would be the best brand of tribulus to take along with my clomid, and nolva? Could I mix tongat and trib. together, just trying to take all the right steps so I don't get shut down to hard. Thanx fellas

bump

pile is offline New Member
    personally i like vitrix by nutrex research.

thats what alot of bro's are using. Thanx...So bottom line which is better for pct, trib, or tongat? Sorry have no experience with these herbs.

not familiar with tongat, i run clomid and trib for my pct,run a search on tongat to see what you can find out

cool thanx bro, just order some from nutrex, got 3 bottles of 90 caps, will that be enough? I am pump up to try this, the idea of raging wood during pct always brings a smile to my face

some of the other guys take 2-4 grams a day for three weeks,i took the recommended dose with 100mgs of clomid felt good after but i just did 8 week cycle.maybe someone with more experience with dosage could better answer that question!

Froggy is offline Member
    Sounds like you are in very good shape coming off cycle...someone once recommended
    "the vitamin shoppe"...online...to me...&...I am eternally grateful...Good luck Bro...

seanw is offline Banned
    I use Trib from Optimum Nutrition, I take four grams a day and am almost at the end of PCT now, dick is good and loads are better. I believe Tongkat is four times stronger than Trib. I am going to try that next time, I dont think there is much point in using both unless you have a "more is better" attitude.

so for should I go for trib. or tongkat for PCT after my first run with fina. If tongkat is stronger does that mean it is better, or will trib. do the job?

seanw is offline Banned
    its up to you, I have found trib OK and I am going to try tongkat for my next PCT, you have to experiment to see what works best for you

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    its up to you, I have found trib OK and I am going to try tongkat for my next PCT, you have to experiment to see what works best for you
    Cool thanx bro, think I will give trib. a go for the first time.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    remember though that vitrex only has like 3 or 4 servings at 4 grams a day!! Your gonna need like 6 or 7 bottles! At about 27$ a bottle, thas quite an investment. Perhaps the tongkat ali would be worth some research.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.iherb.com/lj100.html thats a good site to gab tongkat from

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Synonyms: Eurycoma longifolia Jack, Long Jack, Tongkat Ali, Malaysian ginseng

I hope that I helped any one else that was confused. I sure was.. i have heard about all of these herbs but never realized that they were all the same thing.

Bio Test Puts out a great product called RED KAT. I heard that it was worth trying but a little pricey.

when buying tongkat most products are underdosed you have to see what the ratio of the herb extract is the link i posted was the one ive found to be one of the best

larry3436 is offline Associate Member

you have to look at the extract ratio the site i gave has 100:1 you take a lower dose

your 100:1 extract is for Eurycoma Longifolia....a herb included in the product LJ100 . Tongkat Ali/ Longjack Extract is listed below it , another herb in the product .

The way its listed is a little confusing to me , but im no pharmacists . What is this ratio too? 100parts Eurycoma Longifolia to 1 part??

In any case lets say that its 100%....so your getting 50mg .

The site i listed is 750mg a pill . And its 20$ cheaper a bottle . Maybe im wrong , maybe you can explain this to me?

well the potency is not as high in that product so you would need to take more it may be 750mg but findout the extract of the product its what counts

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Tribulus Terrestris Extract (625 MG)
    VS-1603 Vitamin Shoppe 100 Capsules $10.99

read this http://www.iherb.com/eljack.html it says at the bottom about how it is not an extract but the other one is so its stronger without it being the actual extract you need to take a higher dose

tbh i dont buy this extract ratio theroy . Like i said 100:1 of what?? Sounds to me your not sure either .

the tribulus i found states: Tribulus terrestris is a tropical vine common in sandy soil throughout India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Source Naturals Tribulus contains over 40% furostanol saponins, the active component.

Its pure tribulus , with a 40%+ of furostanol saponins .

Explain "extract ratio" to me and how you seem to think the triblus is less potent?

And isnt tonkat slightly different? If it is 4x stronger like someone posted you still wont match 750mg....if the more is better aproach applies .

Anyone have any knowledge on this as i plan on running it also.

Quote Originally Posted by akiraproject24
    remember though that vitrex only has like 3 or 4 servings at 4 grams a day!! Your gonna need like 6 or 7 bottles! At about 27$ a bottle, thas quite an investment. Perhaps the tongkat ali would be worth some research.
    Wish I would have known that before, I only ordered 3 bottles , I don't feel like spending another 100 bucks on 3 more,,, can I switch brands half way or just stick with one? what about doing 2 weeks of trib. and see how I react, and if I don't like it switching to some tongkat? THANX

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    tbh i dont buy this extract ratio theroy . Like i said 100:1 of what?? Sounds to me your not sure either .

the tribulus i found states: Tribulus terrestris is a tropical vine common in sandy soil throughout India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Source Naturals Tribulus contains over 40% furostanol saponins, the active component.

Its pure tribulus , with a 40%+ of furostanol saponins .

Explain "extract ratio" to me and how you seem to think the triblus is less potent?

And isnt tonkat slightly different? If it is 4x stronger like someone posted you still wont match 750mg....if the more is better aproach applies .

Anyone have any knowledge on this as i plan on running it also.
    Tongkat is totally different than trib its better and you dont buy the extract ratio thats great you need to go do some more reading the extract theory doesnt apply to trib i never said it did i was talking about tongkat the whole time

Thread Information