Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Jaw pain... from clen? estrogen rebound?

I have finished pct and was doing clen same time. I was using the benadryl method so I did not have to cycle the clen. After week 5 of clen my jaw started hurting while chewing and hurts at least an hour after meals. During weeks 3 and 4 took 50mg benadryl ed before bed. I started not feeling sides after consumption of anti-histamine, so I continued to bump clen until around 200mcg for several days until my jaw joint started to hurt. Has anyone had this happen? I have read that estrogen might play a part (finished pct 10 days ago). Never had this happen before, and maybe the clen at a high dose caused this challenge? I have been off clen for roughly 4 days and still pain. Anyone have this happen? Ever?

jerryboy is offline Junior Member
    i was on deca and sus and after a few weeks into it my jaw started to hurt sorry to say i dont know what caused it but after a while or should i say weeks it went away. sorry i could not give you more info. good luck.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    could it be other things totally nonrelated? for instance if I am stressed out I tend to clentch my jaws and grind my teeth in my sleep. I don't realize that I am doing this, my gf tells me. this causes my jaw to ach. just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    could it be other things totally nonrelated? for instance if I am stressed out I tend to clentch my jaws and grind my teeth in my sleep. I don't realize that I am doing this, my gf tells me. this causes my jaw to ach. just an idea.
    Could be... I have a bit of a legal problem right now... But I have been dealing with it over one year (but in less than a month it is coming to a head). I have taken valium and an anti-inflamitory and it has not helped last couple of days. If it were stress I would think this combo would have knocked it out.

bump this for myself, my jaw has made a couple of cracking sounds when I open wide.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What a dumb thread! SLAP! J/K You think maybe you eating so much on cycle could be a factor? What about your wisdom teeth, are they pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    What a dumb thread! SLAP! J/K You think maybe you eating so much on cycle could be a factor? What about your wisdom teeth, are they pulled?
    Hurts to eat, can hardly finish a meal you MF! Now I am joking. Anyhow, wisdom teeth gone. The eating on cycle would have cause challenges then, right?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Clen is a CNS...so I'm sure you are clinching without even knowing it. I get wound up on clen so I'm sure you're just seeing some muscle soreness. Legal problems right now on top of a CNS is probably making things worse. Try and relax bro. You can take a hot face cloth and apply it to your jaw area a few times...it can help loosen and relax the muscles.

Thanks everyone, your input is appreciated.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Jaw cramps, I get them while on clen . Jaw muscles get real tight. And very sore while eating. I thought drinking more water seemed to help somewhat.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I used to get jaw ache with clen . It was similat to when i was younger and stupid and used to use speed (also a cns stimulant) This is due to the constant grinding and clenching of the jaw which you do whilst on cns stimulants without realising it. Same thing happens if you take too much ephedrine. lower the dose on the clen a litle and try to be aware of what your jaw is doing.

Occy is offline New Member
    I'm glad to see this thread. I've been taking clen for 5 days now. Last night I yawned and got a wicked cramp in my jaw. That sh1t hurts like a mofo!!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Deca dick...........fina stench............now clen jaw? lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Deca dick...........fina stench............now clen jaw? lmao!!
    LOL - clen jaw, bet you $100 that this catches on

Thread Information