timbojoe is offline New Member

Test 250 gyno alert!!!!!

test 250 once per week (first cycle).

After first week (one dose) my nips started iching and then got a little tender.

Second week - nips are now starting to swell a little and are still tender.

I am on Aremidex everyday at 0.5.

How is that possible after week one of JUST test 250?

HELP!!

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Every one is different up the Arimidex ? but honestly not sure

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your talking about Test Enanthate right?? If so that really isnt possible , I wouldnt think..

Good advice for those paranoid about GYNO

Quit playing with your nipples and they wont be so tender, If you rub them every five minutes to see if gyno has started, they will swell up!!!! Paws off the nips!!!!

good advice bro!

test 250 is 3 kinds of test!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    start taking nolva 20mg/ed

nolva

My Doc says nolva is old technology/medicine for treating gyno and that aremidex is the best of the best/most advanced medicine for gyno!

Agree???????????????

Thats Sustanon or something like it. I was thinking you where talking about Enanthate because it is ussually dosed at 250mg/ML. Still even with the Propionate ester that is still kinda soon I would think.

Nolvadex is what you need if you think you are allready experiancing Gyno symptoms. If I was you , and I had Gyno symptoms from one shot of Testosterone . I wouldnt cycle unless you could afford to have your tits removed one day!!! If after one shot you really have these symptoms, You are majorly Gyno prone!!!!!

No Nolvadex targets breast tissue, So it blocks it at the receptor.. Both is what you need the Armidex is an anti-aromatase inhibitor that binds to aromatase to prevent it from binding to testosterone and aromitizing into estrogen. Hes right in a way that it will prevent the test from turning into estrogen.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    novadex bro- I like it for this better to - The arimadex takes way to much of the estragin out of you. Try to do the arimadex 1 every 3 day instead. You will see great results with it. If you still have a problem then you have a problem. Gte some blood work done. My budy is having the same problem with the qv 250 enentate. After the first week he was sensitive.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Nolva bro. Take some nolva it works wonders. But I highly doubt your getting gyno symptoms because I went through the same thing pinching and touching my nips all the time made them sore. It's all in your head probably.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Arimidex is more of a proactive solution...while Nolvadex can be reactive. Arimidex will stop the aromatization...but you need something to fight the estrogen at the breat receptors. Nolvadex!

If you feel you truly have the beginning of gyno...you need to react!

Stay on your Arimidex. Up it to .75mg if you want.

Get some Nolvadex!

I would do 80mg Nolvadex for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...then 60mg for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...40mg for about a week (or until I notice a decrease)...then stay on 20mg until the end of PCT. Those times are estimates...sometimes I'd go longer than those days specified.

Welcome to my world bro. First thing is first, Get nolva!! Run the nolva for 80mg for about 5 days, then slowly start dropping to 60, then 40, then run a 20mg maintanence dose throughout. Bump the A-dex up to .75 for a while, then drop to .5, and i would personally maintain it there. Hopefully this will help, and stop figiting with your nipples as this will cause them to become irritated and swell.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i know that nolva will prob do the trick but in the past i have read taht femara is what people like yourself should take.. but i just remember reading this in the past, anyone want to clarify?>

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You need NOLVADEX !!!!! Take 40mg until the tenderness goes away and then take 20mg ed until finished with PCT..

How and where do I get the nolva?

THX to all!

bmwrob is offline Member
    Get it from AR-R . Click on the banner at the top right of the main paige.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Get it from AR-R. Click on the banner at the top right of the main paige.

Can't get a better answer than this.

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Look Bro, you are having this problem because of the multiple esters and you levels are going crazy! You should do it at least E2D for constant levels.

Your test may have several esters and one of them is problably Prop. Prop lasts 3 days and you are only injecting 1EW!

Furthermore, quit whining, you do not have gyno yet. You are experiencing a spike in Estrogen because you are doing once a week. Swolen irritated nips are typical sign of increasing Estrogen.

Lastly, like the other's said - quit toying with the nips Bro. It makes them worse!

You could try increasing arimidex and starting some Nolva as well to get things under control. Make shots up smaller and start doing them E2D!

Next time, do more research "before" you start!

whining and more research

I am not whining bro and I did my research and made my call according to Dr's orders.

I am just looking for a little help/advice from more educated peeps on the board.

I am a newbie and do not have all the answers. Still learning and doing that through research and advice from the board.

Were we all not newbies at some point?

THX to all for taking time out to help.

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Hey, only jacking with you on the whining part Bro... I did offered legit help on top of that..

Thanks man

Possible Gyno got me oversensitive!

Appreciate the time!

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Arimidex is more of a proactive solution...while Nolvadex can be reactive. Arimidex will stop the aromatization...but you need something to fight the estrogen at the breat receptors. Nolvadex!

If you feel you truly have the beginning of gyno...you need to react!

Stay on your Arimidex. Up it to .75mg if you want.

Get some Nolvadex!

I would do 80mg Nolvadex for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...then 60mg for 4-5 days (or until I notice a decrease)...40mg for about a week (or until I notice a decrease)...then stay on 20mg until the end of PCT. Those times are estimates...sometimes I'd go longer than those days specified.

Bro is'nt 80mg Overkill??

squatster is offline Associate Member
    I personally would never do 80mg (I am a cheep ****er) realy I have been doing this for years, a lot of info you read on the web and in the books are ****- The cheep way out is get some IP arimadex and just do them every few days. The first one works like a charm. I had a tit removed like I stated before. And I used to be very fathfull with the novadex. I used to get it cheep as hell strait from the pharmacy. And I used to take a **** load. Did nothing for me at all for bitch tit. Made my skin very thin and helped me hold no water, But for bitch tit nothing. Until arim- My nipple was back up swollen again- one arim and it was down to nothing
    Mabie it is just me - but I say try it out. The nova is great to use all the time though. let us know what you do

Thread Information