Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    small wonder (delaware)
    Posts
    87

    tren a or tren e

    when doing a kit from fina H what does it make tren a or tren e , and whats the real difference between the two

  2. #2
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    tren a...the esters..it how much is release in your body over time and how frequent you have to inject

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    A short ester releases the hormone faster then a long ester but you get a higher peak with a long ester

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    small wonder (delaware)
    Posts
    87
    so whats the half life on tren a
    Last edited by KINGRANCH; 12-25-2004 at 06:42 AM.

  5. #5
    Rocket's Avatar
    Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    PA USA
    Posts
    1,193
    I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

    1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix )
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

    The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

    So, let's clear this up.

    The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

    1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

    (Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

    Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

    The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

    The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
    NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

    5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).


    THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

    The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

    The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

    Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

    The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

    If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

    This should anwser a lot of everyone's questions!

    Written by BASK8KACE
    ------------------------------
    Rocket

  6. #6
    sizzlechest's Avatar
    sizzlechest is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    501
    Whats the proper dosage for Tren E? Is 400mg a week to much for a second cycle?

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Good post Bro, the thing that confuses me is, the para ester is shorted then enan but weighs more, usally the shoter esters weigh less then the longer ones

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

    1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix )
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

    The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

    So, let's clear this up.

    The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

    1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

    (Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

    Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

    The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

    The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
    NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

    5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).


    THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

    The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

    The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

    Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

    The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

    If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

    This should anwser a lot of everyone's questions!

    Rocket
    was this not someone elses post on this site

  9. #9
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    was this not someone elses post on this site
    If it was he needs to give credit where credit is due, posting someones info without giving credit is not good for ones reputation. The last guy that was doing a lot of then turned out or turned into a scammer

    JohnnyB

  10. #10
    HollywoodM3's Avatar
    HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    in the GYM
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Whats the proper dosage for Tren E? Is 400mg a week to much for a second cycle?
    I am runing tren e at 400mg with cyp at 600mg, should be good to go bro

  11. #11
    djboots's Avatar
    djboots is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    was this not someone elses post on this site
    if i'm not mistaken that post came from "BASK8KACE"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    if i'm not mistaken that post came from "BASK8KACE"
    You are exactly correct. When you copy someone's post, you should mention who wrote it. If it's a link from the board, just include a direct link to the post you copied it from.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost....364&postcount=4

    The post you copied was one that BASK8KACE wrote. It has been published by a web magazine:

    http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue12/faces.shtml

    Please remember to name the author if you decide to copy other posts.
    SITE YOUR REFERENCES!!

  13. #13
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    if i'm not mistaken that post came from "BASK8KACE"
    yes it was bask8kace
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 01-02-2005 at 09:13 AM.

  14. #14
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    if i'm not mistaken that post came from "BASK8KACE"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If it was he needs to give credit where credit is due, posting someones info without giving credit is not good for ones reputation. The last guy that was doing a lot of then turned out or turned into a scammer

    JohnnyB
    Thanks for catching this you guys. Yes, the post that Rocket copied was originally written by BASK8KACE (me).

    I hope everyone's having a happy new year.

  15. #15
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Thanks for catching this you guys. Yes, the post that Rocket copied was originally written by BASK8KACE (me).

    I hope everyone's having a happy new year.
    happy new year
    i only caught it bcuz i printed it out ur welcome bask8kace peace
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 01-02-2005 at 09:12 AM.

  16. #16
    Rocket's Avatar
    Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    PA USA
    Posts
    1,193
    was this not someone elses post on this site

    Yes this was Bask8kace Post I found it on another board and thought it answerd this question. I copied and pasted it over here. It had no name at the bottom of the post. On the other board. I meant no disrespect to Bask8kace and meant for no one to think I wrote the article. Sorry for any confusion!

    Rocket

  17. #17
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    was this not someone elses post on this site

    Yes this was Bask8kace Post I found it on another board and thought it answerd this question. I copied and pasted it over here. It had no name at the bottom of the post. On the other board. I meant no disrespect to Bask8kace and meant for no one to think I wrote the article. Sorry for any confusion!

    Rocket
    run and hide bro quick
    look what happened to the last guy who pulled this

    just kidding bro happy new year

  18. #18
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    bump...

    So..does Tren E just get injected twice a week since it is a long lasting ester?

  19. #19
    stec is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    61
    yes just like you would test ent

  20. #20
    AngryBull's Avatar
    AngryBull is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6
    Id run Tren enant twice a week = 300mg/week The mg ratio from Tren E and A should be less than 20/ml which I do not mind as long as I do not have to inject EOD.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •