Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    I have admitted 2 times that shooting ed or eod may be the best way to get max benefits from sust...but it can be shot 1 time a week with great results, you can run 250 or 500 for a cycle everytime without the same mentality as every other drug...(bumping up the dose every time you use it) This idea of shooting it ed or eod has not been around that long...and before that guys used it 1 a week.
    and when they did that they didnt see results till about 6 or 7 weeks in, cause they werent getting any use of the prop ester, and by 6 weeks in the other esters were finally getting high enought blood concentration. its as simple as that, you want your blood concentration to stay high, not up and down like a roller coaster, if its always high youll grow more and have more results

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    2 x a week here as well, i cant poke myself every day, it already sounds like im poking through leather when i inject, and if i wanted to inject every day, i would have used prop, or something no so long lasting, anyone agree?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    2 x a week here as well, i cant poke myself every day, it already sounds like im poking through leather when i inject, and if i wanted to inject every day, i would have used prop, or something no so long lasting, anyone agree?
    If you are going to do Sust 2X a week you might as well get a straight longer estered test such as Cyp or Test E. Simply b/c you are wasting gear shooting Sust 2X a week. Sust has multiple esters in it. The shortest ester is prop so you have to take that into efffect when you shoot it. So Prop needs to be shot ED or EOD. If you dont shoot Sust that way you are just wasting gear plain and simple. You will still see results obvioulsly but why waste gear???

Stout1 is offline Banned
    If you are going to do Sust 2X a week you might as well get a straight longer estered test such as Cyp or Test E. Simply b/c you are wasting gear shooting Sust 2X a week. Sust has multiple esters in it. The shortest ester is prop so you have to take that into efffect when you shoot it. So Prop needs to be shot ED or EOD. If you dont shoot Sust that way you are just wasting gear plain and simple. You will still see results obvioulsly but why waste gear???

Stout1 is offline Banned

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    hey guysi didnt read all the post but is going to try SUSTANON 250 for my first this , my question is do you recommend taking nolvadex (i think thats the spelling) while on it ? I know they say use it in the post cycle but how about while your in your cycle?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Also on the Stout1 VS IronRuffy fight here. Sorry Stout1 but it just seems like you are butting heads with Iron and trying to jam your point in everyone’s face. Reason more people will listen to Iron is he not coming at you with his post he is posting general info in a professional non-irate way. I personally find myself skipping over many post for the face that i want to learn about the drug not how much of a man you are.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok iron ruffy is a dip sh-t.

you want to do 500mg a week of your sus right. thats 2cc's if yoru taking amps, just divide that into eod shots so you can take advantage of the prop in the sus. shooting sus once a week or twice a week will not take advantage of the prop. youll be wasting one of the esters.

stout knows what up, sv-1 knows whats up, swelling knows what up, as does hitman and a few others. remember know who your getting yoru advice from. who ever is telling you to shoot sus once a week desevres to be shot themselves

2cc divided into 3 shots a week on averag will give you tad over .6 of a cc in each shot. do that over the 10 weeks or so. how ever long your 20 amps last and then wait about 2 weeks to start your normal PCT. i think the longest ester in sus is 14 days. i hoenstly forget and dont feel like looking it up.

to the original poster, there are good bro's on here with alot of knowledge, just look around and youll see, but alot of this stuff can be researched if you use the search
    I was going to chime in, but you said it perfectly.......

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    I totally agree. Someone tell me why in Gods name would you spend the $$ on Sust and only shoot it once or twice a week. WASTE OF GEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Anyone who says sust only needs to be shot once a week should have their head examined. That, or they have no idea how esters and half-lives work.

Sust should be shot at lest EOD, if not ED.

Can you get away with shooting it less often, sure can. Is it even remotely smart, sure isn't.
    AMEN!!!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    well ive decided to shoot 3x a week and see if i can break out of my plateau. Ive been stuck at 210lbs for 2 weeks and i cannot for teh life of me get any heavier although im eating more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information