Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    stout1, i think u might have miss read or something, that was an idea i had never started the cyle i mentioned. Unless your are refereing to my last cycle where i did this summer i mentioned where i gained 25 lbs and lost 10, which puts me at 15lbs i have kept which im very happy with.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    You're kidding right? Where are you getting this information from? From previous PERSONAL experience? Read it somewhere? Heard it somewhere? Where?
    I know plenty of examples where people KEEP their gains after finishing a cycle. The AIDS/HIV community utilize AASs to fight off wasting, and after a few cycles they get on a once a year protocol to maintain their newly achieved higher weight. If your argument was correct then the HIV/AIDS community would have to be on AAS 24/7 for 365....which is simply not the case.
    As for returning to homeostasis....with proper diet and exercise the body will adjust it's "homeostatic thermometer" and the new adjustment will become homeostasis. Last I checked, homeostasis is adjustable...the body adepts to new stress and sets new levels of homeostasis.

Knight1811
    yeah bro,personal experience from myself and many bb i know,one haveing competed in the Olympia in the early 90's.i have a few personal friends who have more experience at this then you do.and experience thru trial and error means a hell of alot more then what you could ever read out of a text book.you believe what you want.i'll believe what i see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information