baba_021 is offline Junior Member

newbie questons!

hi!
    my case is like this, I have 5 amps of test E 250mg och 4 amps of sust250 250mg and my questoin how should I inject? should I inject the test E first or the sustenon?
    because sustenon has longer halflife I should start with it or am I wrong=
    Im thinking
    week 1-4 sust250
    week 5-9 test E
    10mg nolva everyday along with .25mg femera also everyday then start the pct 2 weeks after the last test E shot with clomid,nolvadex and femera.

also, should I continiue with femera and nolvadex between the last shot and and the pct?

Is this ok? I would aprciate any kind of advice!!

thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, pick one or the other. Why are you running both??? 9 weeks isn't long enough. You need to slow down and do some research!!!!! FYI: Sust needs to be injected every other day, so I don't advise it if this is your first cycle...What are you stats?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u need to do some more research!

use a single ester like test e, not sus as a newbie

follow this, its a great 1st cycle

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    sustenon has longer halflife I should start with it or am I wrong
    Completely wrong.

baba_021 is offline Junior Member
    the reason Im doing both is because I just got hold of 5 test and 4 sustenon and nothing else......Is it really that bad to mix both? after all its both testosterone !

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you need more stuff bro. you should do some research before deciding on such a BIG decision.
    ~HOP

The_crippler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

hmm i been looking at that , and it doesnt say anything about PCT?

i never used 400 mgs i did 500 mgs for my first cycle and offcourse i did PCT. But surely you need PCT even if you use 400mgs?

isnt it bad to recommend 400 mgs test without any PCT?
    Last edited by The_crippler; 02-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    You definitely need to get more gear for an effective cycle. Personally, I would use one or the other, not both together. Because of the propionate in the Sustanon , you will feel it before the test e, so if you are impatient, use the Sust. You will also need to inject more frequently with the Sust. Do a little more research, hoss.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you bought your gear without really knowing anything about it. I was in the same situation for my first cycle and from experience its not worth it. Do it right the first time

kynetguy is offline Senior Member

Wink

Hmmm, Respectfully, I don't think I agree with you. Here is why.

Sust kicks in fast due to the Prop and stays active a long time due to the slow acting test deco while the Test iso and Phenyl do a nice job of filling in between the two for a nice steady release curve. With this a newbie can use sustanon at 500mg/week and get the advantages of a kick start from the prop, yet not have to shoot ED.

Some say 1x per week is better, some say 2x per week. This is kind of like Ford vs chevy IMO.

With the blend of esters, you don't expirience the spikes as bad nor do you have to wait 3-4 weeks to start feeling it and seeing results like you would with Test Enan or Cyp. Though FULL results, due to the Test Deca half-life, will take that long or longer.

Also due to the 4 esters, it also tapers itself off as nicely as it smoothly kicks in.

If anything, I would say it is a better first timer test. Though I would really like to hear your take on why it isn't.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy

Sust kicks in fast due to the Prop and stays active a long time due to the slow acting test deco while the Test iso and Phenyl do a nice job of filling in between the two for a nice steady release curve. With this a newbie can use sustanon at 500mg/week and get the advantages of a kick start from the prop, yet not have to shoot ED.

Some say 1x per week is better, some say 2x per week. This is kind of like Ford vs chevy IMO.

With the blend of esters, you don't expirience the spikes as bad nor do you have to wait 3-4 weeks to start feeling it and seeing results like you would with Test Enan or Cyp. Though FULL results, due to the Test Deca half-life, will take that long or longer.

Also due to the 4 esters, it also tapers itself off as nicely as it smoothly kicks in.

If anything, I would say it is a better first timer test. Though I would really like to hear your take on why it isn't.

i dont agree man,
    your going to have wacked out blood levels shooting once a week. on paper what your saying sounds good but in reality, once a week sust injections means unstable, jacked out blood levels. youd need to shoot it at least eod, bad for first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by The_crippler
    hmm i been looking at that , and it doesnt say anything about PCT?

i never used 400 mgs i did 500 mgs for my first cycle and offcourse i did PCT. But surely you need PCT even if you use 400mgs?

isnt it bad to recommend 400 mgs test without any PCT?
    First off, this thread is 2 years old. Please dont bump old threads.

I didnt suggest not to do PCT. I provided a link stating what a decnet cycle consists of. No reference to PCT. But that doesnt mean its not needed.

My PCT consists of HCG /Nolva/Proviron . Aromasin can also be added for further benifits of warranted. But thats another story.

woah, didn't even realize it was 2 years old, sorry

It was 2 years ago but I still stand by my statement.

Main concern for me would be the changing blood plasma concentrations of a mulit-estered testosterone like Sust or Omnadren . Keep it simple for a first timer. Why complicate things with a multi-estered compound.

The Prop in the Sust blend is very small to feel full effects of it at dosages for a first timer. Higher dosages, yeah, maybe. I dont think between 250-500mg/wk your going to feel a huge difference in the first few days.

Sust is also expensive. More so than single esters testosterone, like Enanthate and Cypionate . Why pay the extra cash for a multi estered testosterone (Sust), when the effects and gains would be near identical using Enan or Cyp?

Keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    i dont agree man,
    your going to have wacked out blood levels shooting once a week. on paper what your saying sounds good but in reality, once a week sust injections means unstable, jacked out blood levels. youd need to shoot it at least eod, bad for first cycle.
    I agree on once per week. By the time another week rolls arounf the Prop is gone as is most of the Test PP.

I wasn't advocating once per week. At least I didn't mean to sound like I was. I am a 2x a week proponate for Sust. I have actually read something to the effect "Sustanon can be injected once every 1-4weeks." But I am almost certain this was a hormone replacement recomendation. It would have to be.

Never tried Sust EoD, so I cannot say if that is better than every 3.5 or not. Well, I can't say that it would be noticably better. We all know that more frequent injections ultimately leads to more stable blood levels which usually decreases sides.

With Sust what you are getting is small amounts of each ester. Its the sum of the whole that makes it effective. I can't say that 60mg of prop (per 250mg of Sust) is going to produce a large enough fluctuation to cause an issue. At least no more than the fluctuation of 500mg of Enan/Cyp once a week.

But, like I said. I never shot Sust EoD to make a fair assesment.

It was 2 years ago but I still stand by my statement.

Main concern for me would be the changing blood plasma concentrations of a mulit-estered testosterone like Sust or Omnadren . Keep it simple for a first timer. Why complicate things with a multi-estered compound.

The Prop in the Sust blend is very small to feel full effects of it at dosages for a first timer. Higher dosages, yeah, maybe. I dont think between 250-500mg/wk your going to feel a huge difference in the first few days.

Sust is also expensive. More so than single esters testosterone, like Enanthate and Cypionate . Why pay the extra cash for a multi estered testosterone (Sust), when the effects and gains would be near identical using Enan or Cyp?

Keep it simple.
    Holy rezzed from the dead batman. . . LOL, I didn't notice how old this thread was. Well, at least someone used the "SEARCH" button. . . .Props for that.

I agree on once per week. By the time another week rolls arounf the Prop is gone as is most of the Test PP.

I wasn't advocating once per week. At least I didn't mean to sound like I was. I am a 2x a week proponate for Sust. I have actually read something to the effect "Sustanon can be injected once every 1-4weeks." But I am almost certain this was a hormone replacement recomendation. It would have to be.

Never tried Sust EoD, so I cannot say if that is better than every 3.5 or not. Well, I can't say that it would be noticably better. We all know that more frequent injections ultimately leads to more stable blood levels which usually decreases sides.

With Sust what you are getting is small amounts of each ester. Its the sum of the whole that makes it effective. I can't say that 60mg of prop (per 250mg of Sust) is going to produce a large enough fluctuation to cause an issue. At least no more than the fluctuation of 500mg of Enan/Cyp once a week.

But, like I said. I never shot Sust EoD to make a fair assesment.
    exactly why ed to eod is a must...

Thread Information