Thread: Test E and Fina

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Test E and Fina

I have been running prop only due to football testing, but Im saying screw it, I can find another way around the testing. So im 4 weeks into a prop cycle and i wanna step it up. Im thinking adding Test E and Fina would do me good. Ill just run the prop for a few weeks until the test E kicks in. i want to run this cycle for quite a few weeks and im just wondering if this sounds like a good idea. what dosage do of each would work well? im thinkin test e at 750/wk, and im not sure about the fina ED dosage. how long can i run fina for? i know test e can be run for a while but not sure about the fina.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    is it your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    is it your first cycle?
    yes it is, 75mg prop ED so far

eport is offline Associate Member
    i would go 500mg/wk on test e for 10-12 wks and 50-75mg/ed for fina but like hedzilla said what is your cycle experience

750/wk on test e is alittle high bro i would do 5oomg/wk you will see plenty of results

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Have you done any research on here man? Anyone on here will tell you to run 500mg/wk test e only for a first cycle. All that gear on a first cycle is sketchy. Do you have PCT lined up, and are you taking nolvadex or another anti-e?

and by the way test e kicks in about the 4th week bro

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Have you done any research on here man? Anyone on here will tell you to run 500mg/wk test e only for a first cycle. All that gear on a first cycle is sketchy. Do you have PCT lined up, and are you taking nolvadex or another anti-e?
    yes i know what im doing so dont worry about that, i just wasnt sure about the dosages of the other products so i got that all cleared up. ill do 500/wk for test e, and 75mg/day for fina. but do you think i could run the fina that long (12-16 weeks)?

hey bro actually i would finsh the cycle you are on now and maybe do the test e for your second cycle but like hedzilla said bro make sure you have pct down and also nolva on hand unless you want to start shopping at victorias secret

Quote Originally Posted by eport
    hey bro actually i would finsh the cycle you are on now and maybe do the test e for your second cycle but like hedzilla said bro make sure you have pct down and also nolva on hand unless you want to start shopping at victorias secret
    lmao shoppin at victorias secret yes i have plenty of nolva on hand, i had that and my clomid all before i even had my gear

cool just makin sure bro i didnt want ya to get that gyno $hit that would blow balls to have to wear a sports bra under your pads bro J/J but like i said no more than 500mg/wk on test e shots mon and thurs

Thread Information