juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

"urgent" QUALITY VET primo tabs

i can get my hands on qv primo tabs 50mg very cheap!! i plan on taking 75mg to 100mg ed for 12 weeks with my cycle
    are these any good i know primo tabs are less effective than the primo depot
    but im running a high dose on the tabs
    i need to know if these qv tabs are good fast this deal wont last

anybody out there there there

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have not heard of primo tabs for years....you sure they are legit?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    british dragon is producing primo tabs again! 50 mg too...it the newest thing! primo depot is more effective, primo tabs are not 17 aa so a lot of the active ingredient gets lost at liver first pass.
    you would need more than 100mg, I would say 150mg minimum to feel effects. if they are really cheap, use `em but otherwise i would stick with the depot.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Honestly Oral Primobolan is not worth it at all $... You'll need between
    100mg-150mg ED for it to be effective and the last post about 150mg
    is closer to the truth... Pricewise really not worth it... Also with it being
    a acetate ester you need to take them throughout the day in 2-3 doses...

Unlike most oral steroids Primobolan is not 17-alpha-alkylated, but is
    1-methylated for oral bio-availability. This reduces the stress on your
    liver, but also the availability of the drug and is the reason for
    needing multiple and higher daily doses.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    seing the high doeses it can get toxic on your liver, low doeses will not but when you get into them on the high mg range then it get a little more toxic, like any thing else. Nothing to worry about though in my opinion. Not as bad as A-bombs. Go to the QV web site- thay have all the products listed there with pictures and batch numbers

i was getting them at .50 cents a pill
    i think ill get the the primo depot probaly shering (spain)
    looking to run that at 500mg ew in split doses that should work right

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no primo from schering Spain anymore. hasnt been produced for I guess about 2 years now. so be careful what u purchase! the only real primo from schering are remainder produced in Turkey. they also stopped production last year.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    QV labs are 50mg tabs. They are B-alkalated so they are not as harsh on your liver, but I tried them and got nothing. They are incredibly expensive, and I have done 150mg per day with little or no effect. Primo oral is not worth it in my opinion. It's already a mild anabolic , but the oral form is even weaker and for the price Anavar or Winstrol is much better. Only good thing is that Primo tabs are what are called B-alkylated, which makes them less harsh on your liver than other orals. Other than that, I would stay away from them. Not effective and very expensive.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    I see 2 things wrong with this....QV is one of them. PRIMO TABS is the other. Combine them two together and i would say NOPE!!!

But if my words arent enough Buff87's is all i would need. He knows his ****.

missing link is offline New Member
    i have used the primo tabs without much notice... your better off getting the depot.. and i garentee the tabs you can get for 50cent apiece are probably not the real thing. in mexico there atleast 5 times that amount.

lvtitan is offline New Member
    and yes they are harsh on your liver. i read an article earlier saying the oral tren methylated pill is way worse that anadrol as far as liver toxicity.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Primo tabs ARE less harsh on liver.

Since the Primobolan tablets are not I 7-alpha alkylated but have a I 7-beta hydroxy group they are almost non-toxic to the liver. in a high dosage, however, they can influence the liver values resulting in higher biliburin, GPT, GOT, and alkaline phosphatase.

There are 2 orals that are not very harsh on the liver, those are Primobolan tabs and Andriol tabs(Test Undecanoate). Both are not very effective though. They are absorbed partially through the lymph system, not all is absorbed through the liver. This makes them less toxic, but less effective as well. In high doses however, even these compounds can become toxic.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    I have taken primo tabs before at 100mg a day and it didnt help at all. QV ones and i payed 280 dollars for the bottle.

Thread Information