Thread: prop swelling

nbfire is offline New Member

prop swelling

i have just done my first shot of 100mg/ ml prop and my shoulder is swollen!! when i injected it last night it felt like i was injecting fire into my arm and then it swelled within 10 min. it seems to have gone down a bit and i know that swelling is a common thing with prop but ive done sust before with a bit of swelling but nothing like this. i also read that it is warm this is a problem because mine is. no pain in the area besides a bitof numbness. i just bought 6 bottles of this stuff!! sh**ty!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if its warm to the touch and red its possible its infected. did u clean with rubbing alcohol 1st? wut kinda prop is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    if its warm to the touch and red its possible its infected. did u clean with rubbing alcohol 1st? wut kinda prop is it?
    it is not red at all and i cleaned it really good. if it was an infection would the swelling start in 10 min? it was cytx.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I have injected prop. before in my arms and it seems to leave me with a small golf size lump for a few days. Make sure you swab with alcohol, and be clean. I would sometimes use super glue to close the injection site. Course, I was working construction, and I used the glue cuz I wanted to make sure that it would not be infected

inevitable is offline Member
    prop has a high BA content... so that wat causes the sting it could also be the BA reacting with ur body, try mixing it with b-12 (in the syringe ofcourse) to dull the pain and possible swelling

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    from personal experience i would only panick if its still sore after a week.
    i can only inject prop in my delts and glutes ,i get swollen and red when i inject the same gear in bi or tris and cant move them for a week.
    also sometime you get bad shots were i find some injects are a lot sorer than others.
    hang in there and if need be dilute it down with sterile oil or b12

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    from personal experience i would only panick if its still sore after a week.
    i can only inject prop in my delts and glutes ,i get swollen and red when i inject the same gear in bi or tris and cant move them for a week.
    also sometime you get bad shots were i find some injects are a lot sorer than others.
    hang in there and if need be dilute it down with sterile oil or b12
    thanks for the input guys . i should add that i have no fever and the swelling is down a little from yesterday. im just trying to figure out what im going to do with 6 bottles if i have to go through this every shot. i live in canada and i tried to get b 12 from the pharmacy but they wouldnt sell it to me. maybe ill try another pharmacy.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ive had the same thing happen, give it a wk and watch it!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    does this forum sonsor not do b12?

bullram is offline Member
    no they dont

Thread Information