Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Coleman

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Decakur, this isnt an insult so dont take it as such, but is english your first language?
    No bro, is the 3:th..

BDTR is offline Retired
    What's your first? Sorry if you took it the wrong way, i was just curious.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ronnie is #1 for a reason. Even on his weak points such as abs/thigh poses he dominates everyone in the spot. I don't see him loosing the olympia next year either.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pgf2

ace ventura is offline Member
    One thing I like about Ronnie is that he is a cop. That's kind of cool. A real juiceheadcop.

I bet Decakur is from scandinavia somewhere.

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    What's your first? Sorry if you took it the wrong way, i was just curious.
    Bro, sorry if my english is not correct, im Norway/Swedish and im trying
    the best i can.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    Bro, sorry if my english is not correct, im Norway/Swedish and im trying
    the best i can.
    What did I say... scandinavian

jgg1221 is offline Member
    He Eats Bull Balls For And Horse Balls For Breakfast Lunch And Dinner!!!!!!!!

Animal Testicles!
    Big Animals!!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    what peptides?
    interleukin-15 and gdf-8 antiboby. Who's going to chip in some $$?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree
    Give me an unlimited GH/IGF-1 supply and another crate of peptides at my disposle as well as unlimited amounts of money to spend on food and steroids. I'll give him a match. Yeah he has good training and diet rituals, but you know what? With 20ius of GH a day, 40ius of insulin and an IV bag with IGF1 hes not that impressive.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Ronnie is #1 for a reason. Even on his weak points such as abs/thigh poses he dominates everyone in the spot. I don't see him loosing the olympia next year either.
    His abs suck lets not even discuss he doesnt dominate anyone in that department

Ronnies abs is his only flaw.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Althought..

Ronnie Colemans SIZE is because the Hard training, Clen Diet, The ****ing big doses of Steroids & The main factor, THE GENETICS!!

But what else has i done besides GH,IGF-1,AS ??
    I think this guy has done something mysterious with his
    genetics, no one in the world has or had so much
    muscles as Ronnie but sure he has done something
    mysterious.. **** He is like a daddy and all the other
    Olympia people is his children if you know what i mean??

I mean, sure hi has good genetics but i belive that he has done
    something that i cant figure out, like a genetic surgery or something
    else, and i know im not the only guy who has this thoughts.

Any ideas of a genetic change in ronnie? What the fack has
    he done to ge that freaking big, althougt Cutler,Ruhl and the
    other guys his HUGE, but no one that can copmare to Ronnie.
    The guy was a reserve police officer and didn't start juicing until after he already had his pro card. He is a genetic freak of nature. There have been many articles regarding this in Muscular development magazine.

what does interleukin do? and i know GDF-8 is out in some clinical studies, but i doubt there is any on the black market yet...or all the top pros would have suddenly gained 30lbs
    OK this info on IL-15 is off the top of my head so it may be a bit off. Ummmmmm right. IL-15 is a hormone that is very active in skeletal muscle. It has a synergistic effect with IGF-1. I think they are up of 5 times more anabolic together than either alone. It’s also supposed to have some mad fat burning properties.

is it on the black market anywhere? any way to source it?
    I heard the powder may be coming out of China. I would play wait and see with it tho, the full effects are not known. Besides it must cost a TON of money because it's not widely used. (for bodybuilding) I would bet the stuff costs way more than GH. The cost most likely will drop over time. I had a study on it but not now, i'll have to relocate it.

IRONATE is offline New Member
    I think he's a genetic freak.No doubt he's got great genetics.Look at the pictures of him when he was a kid,huge! I think all the drugs enhanced his genetic potential to a certain degree.I think we can all agree on that.But,lets use our heads and use some logic.It wasn't a genetic surgery.Or else we wouldn't be where we are in genetic research. Trust me on this. I HAVE A GENETIC DISEASE. And have read everything there is about gene thearapy.I have participated in studies.So take my word,o.k. It's not the AS/GH. If it was the case then,he would have sprung out when he first was a pro.We haven't developed any new AS in the last 20 years that would make a difference in his physique.And guys were "boatloading" back in the 80's so it's not that he's taking more.And as for myostatin,I thought about that as well.But that drug will allow all muscles to grow,even the ones we don't want to.Including the little muscles that make your your eyebrows rise up and and down and every other little thing.So he would be deformed if that were the case.

Xerx is offline New Member
    Deca hvor i norge bor du? henger du på non av de norske forumene?

-2z- is offline New Member
    I hear he can actually fly.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

the world may never know.
    'til then..read flex magazine and dream
    Agree 100%

GeaRandSauCe is offline New Member
    I read in a magazine about a new drug in research that might one day replace steroids . What it does is change the maximum growth of a particular muscle. Each muscle on a persons body can only grow to a certain extent based mostly on genetics. After a certain point, a muscle just will not grow any bigger. What this drug does is gets into the cell or dna im not sure, and somehow eliminates this genetic barrier to let muscle grow without bound. Than the factor behind size is based soley on diet and training. It eliminated genetics. The drug is already in research and I'm sure if ronnie has done anything, its that. But, I really doubt he has done anything. Also, if ronnie has this advantage than I'm sure the other guys do to because to me they are just as freakish. It just seems that if they are all doing these secret injections that ronnie reacts to it the best. Thats all. It makes sense too =]

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah the secret ingriedient is 10ius of hgh year round that would cost us 30000 dollars or so but to them is "sponsor" payed.

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Just wait, Jay's gonna be even bigger, I think these these top pros, might have something, gene therapy is just around the corner, maybe he got early accsess.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure Jay could be just as big as ronnie i just think he wants to make it past 40

got fina? is offline Member
    Body building has come a long way. Just look at the best a few years ago (arnold) and compare him to what we have today (Coleman).
    I think its gonna be very hard to get much biger the Coleman unless they start ****ing with a persons genes. i think we will seee this in the near future if bodybuilders want to take it to the next level.

I have no idea just how much or what hes taking but just like all of us hes human and will end up in a body bag in about 20 years or so...

I just dont think its worth doing that to your body to make the money the man makes. 200-500k a year which i doubt he makes is shyt and not worth it to me..But to each there own

Good luck Coleman and go on the list for a Kidney cause by the time ur name is called youll need it...

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    ok ok the secrets out, hes a new test dummy for gene therapy. scientists are mutating the genes through expression that they have morphed him into a incredible hulk type being. hes the only one, hence the size.
    I heard that he's actually two guys that they spliced together. The only thing of which I'm not sure is weather the seam is vertical or horizontal.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    we got a few haters in here hugh!

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Yea he makes that in competitions, the real money you forgot about comes from enorsements and advertisements.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Im sure Jay could be just as big as ronnie i just think he wants to make it past 40
    I'm with you and Swole on this one bro. I saw some pics of Ronnie from the Olympia and his gut is huge & nasty. I would have voted Dexter #1 in the Olympia. He was way more shredded and looked better than Jay and Ronnie. Ronnie might have gotten second or maybe even Mustafa. Jay would have been last, his back had no definition at all.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    He Eats Bull Balls For And Horse Balls For Breakfast Lunch And Dinner!!!!!!!!

Animal Testicles!
    Big Animals!!
    I think it is gorilla based (testicals) test, if ol' ronnie had hair on his back it would be silver.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    who cares what he is taking,i would take it too if given the oppertunity.the guy is a freak,plain and simple.ill take that look any day over the dime a dozen GQ look.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    There is nothing superhuman about the man, yes hes the best bodybuilder in the world but if anyone thinks hes not human, you're wrong.
    i am sooo glad someone agrees with me on this
    ~HOP

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    What i think all Pro bodybuilders are people with the best genetics and a heavy wallet.

A+ genetics + Big Wallet = A 5'11 guy who weighs almost 300 with less then 4% bf

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Yeah the secret ingriedient is 10ius of hgh year round that would cost us 30000 dollars or so but to them is "sponsor" payed.
    You must not have a very good HGH source, it's more like twice that GH and half that price.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bro hi is gonna juice till hi die .
    I think you mean HE not HI i know english is your 2nd language so giving you a heads up

Jackman is offline Banned
    Decakur, this isnt an insult so dont take it as such, but is english your first language?
    OF COURSE AS SOON AS I FLIP TO SECOND PAGE BDTR IS THERE TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT

Give me an unlimited GH/IGF-1 supply and another crate of peptides at my disposle as well as unlimited amounts of money to spend on food and steroids. I'll give him a match. Yeah he has good training and diet rituals, but you know what? With 20ius of GH a day, 40ius of insulin and an IV bag with IGF1 hes not that impressive.
    Awesome!! Nicely put.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Swole and everyone on Ronnie not looking that great... but bodybuilding today is about being the biggest and leanest... proportions and symmetry are a small 3rd and 4th... HE OWNS everyone with his size and he comes in super shredded... how can we put this man down? I mean when I first saw him I said I didn't like him... but when I sat back and realized.. this guy has EASILY accomplished everything I dream of and accelerated 500% further!!! we all want what he has maybe not all of it but some of it... and I also agree with BDTR... there is nothing magical... the guy has the drugs, money, genetics, and discipline.... not many of us have all of them.... (and BDTR I will sponsor 1 weeks worth of you super human doses.... just 1)

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's 80 dollars a day alone on GH x 7, please send fund fast.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    holy sh1t... wow... well when you get some more sponsors LMK... i am thinking we should hold like a walk-a-thon or some sh1t... strap tags to little kids and let them earn us some money huh? what do you weigh btw bdtr?

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Last I spoke to my cousin ronnie was taking 24 ius a day, he wakes up every 3 hours to inject so its split up over 24 hrs. jay cutler does the same. His genectics are sick. He really wasent that big in the early 90's look at pics. His father was huge untrained

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information