9natural9 is offline Banned

sus 250 4 week cycle?

I have reviewed several threads including very useful info on Sus 250, but I have a "friend" who is hell bent on doing this his way. I have 8 amps of Sus 250 that he wants me to "give" him, and he wants to do 500mgs per week for 4 weeks and stop. No Clomid, no nalvadox, nothing. He says that it is less than 6 weeks so he is in the clear.

What do you guys think, I am on limited info, the small amount of stuff I have learnes has been from this board and the helpful members...is this a threat to him, or a watse of AS?

Thanks for any and all info.....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    u wont notice anything on that,it takes 4weeks for test to start kicking it,

Dizzy is offline Banned
    The prop will kick in right away but I still think it's a waste

I tried to explain and he said he was building a base...thanks guys, anyone else have input?

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    It kicks in right away but if he's gonna do it he NEEDS to have his nolva and clomid.

really? right away? where is Dr. Evil when we need him?

TheMan is offline New Member
    4 weeks simply isn't enough time to accumulate any appreciable amount of muscle mass. Anything he gains in that short a time will be water retention. Add to that that 500mg is a rather "light" dose on it's own and he'd just be wasting money and even more so...good gear. Muscle doesn't just happen over night. Even on AS the process of muscular hypertrophy take time. More than four weeks.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by bigwillster
    It kicks in right away but if he's gonna do it he NEEDS to have his nolva and clomid.
    Wrong. Taking 4 weeks is a total waste. About the time the SUST becomes active, he will no longer have anymore to put into his body. 4 Weeks is just about long enough to shut down your own TEST production.

He's fucked.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    if he is new and never took roids then 250 a week for 8 weeks will work...that was my first cycle...i gained like 30 pounds doing that...i ate clean and worked out hard....but no nolva or clomid is fucking dumb...

PUNKRAWK

gymnut4u is offline Member
    bigwillster, is wrong bro takes 3-4 weeks to kick in ,and if your bro is that stupid to do anything without anti est ,then he will pay his own price later !!!!!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    SUS 250 for 4 weeks is way to little. I am on a SUS 250 cycle right now..I was on week four before I REALLY knew that the SUS was working its magic. Stretch it out to 8 if possible.

TheMan is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PunkRawk
    if he is new and never took roids then 250 a week for 8 weeks will work...that was my first cycle...i gained like 30 pounds doing that...i ate clean and worked out hard....but no nolva or clomid is fucking dumb...

PUNKRAWK
    This would be a much more sensible an productive option. If the guy knows how to eat right, train right, and live for growth tehn this, even though the dose is low, will still produce nice results.

thanks, I'll let my idiot friend know....he is such a hard head, damn!!!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    My bad. I thought since I started gaining strength and weight on the second week then that meant it started king in right away. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

bump for DR. Evil....

Evil I know ur there....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Tell him not to waste his time and go and do his research..It takes 4 weeks for the sus to kick in i should no that because that is the only thing i take ....

understood bexsome, I pretty much explained what you guys are saying to the best of my abilities, the hell with it, I'm done dragging my name thru the mud for him asking this question. He will just have to live and learn, thanks all...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry, for some reason i thought i responded to this thread and just kept skipping over it. i usually try to look at everyone's threads.

he'll get some benefits obviously because 500mg/wk of test is more than 70mg/wk that men naturally produce. 4 weeks is very short and the benefits will not be very good. it won't fully kick in until 2-3 weeks into the cycle, but it also won't fully leave the body until 2-3 weeks after the last injection, so he is still getting the full 4 weeks. but then he should definitely still use clomid because 4 weeks is still enough to shut down your endocrine system. i'd strongly suggest he get clomid and double the amount of test.

thanks Dr. Nice, I mean Evil....

Thread Information