Justarting is offline Associate Member

Taking anavar to compensate for lack of diet

Stupid thing, im going away for university next year, and all they allow you is a meal plan. Ie. no hot plates in the room/microwaves etc. The meal plan im sure is absolute garbage, and im considering just eating cans of tuna/ canned chicken and what not from the grocery store. I will only have limited amounts of this food for a number of reasons but i get all my gear very cheap. I have done 3 cycles thus far, and have a large amount of anabolics at my residence right now. I don't want to drop a big cycle and waste it all on a poor diet, but I would like to at least maintain where i am/ lean out a bit. I am considering doing anavar for 3 months on 40mg per day, followed by 3 weeks pct, and then another 3 months 40 mg per day, followed by another 3 weeeks pct. Until im able to come home for 5/6 months. Now i know this is not the BEST way to do things obviously, but is there any apparent harm in this method?

Jackman is offline Banned
    are you kidding i loved my campus meal plan! Did not have to make a thing and could walk down the street and eat 8 times a day!

was it quality food tho? I was kinda told it was like a mac and cheese type garbage thing. What did they have for you?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i love the college meal plan... for every meal they have almost every choice of food and you can eat as much as you want.... I dont know what im gonna do once i have no more meal plan. I loved it!

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Seriously, sometimes even now I wish I could go back for the meal plan. And they probably don't allow hot plates but like my school provided a community Kitchen on each floor.

wow! I can hardly wait now, so it is possible to live a bodybuilding lifestyle on a college meal plan(I will order the heavey meal plan)?

Thread Information