Thread: Advice Needed

jay007 is offline Associate Member

Advice Needed

Whats up Bro's,
    My boy asked me this question and I wasn't to sure how to answer him. He says he wants to go on drol for 6 weeks for spring break.Stop for 4 weeks during April and start cyceling again in may. He wants to use drol for the first 4 weeks and add other anabolics until the end of august. I don't even know where to start with this. He's pretty set on it. So I guess I need help in informing him how to run it correctly. Help bros he starts next week.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    he'll bloat like helll if he runs drol... not good considering im assuming he wants to cut for SB

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I take it he's afraid of needles or something? Cant argue atleast he's doing a test cycle. I have known guys that have run drol cycles only and got good results. Going to be a beating on the liver though. That length of a cycle Im not to sure about either. My opinion is it's not a correct cycle and drol should be used to front a good cycle using the longer esters like cyp or enanthate . He wants to spike his system up and down like that well he can expect the hormonal imbalance to cause worse side effects than normally would be tolerated.

Thread Information