ErrolII is offline New Member

Question Dianabol not working. Better luck with oxymetholone?

I have tried Naposim and Anabol, by British dispensary, but none of them worked.
    I started with 10mg Naposim but it had no effect so I increased it to 25mg, but that didn't help. I was confused why didn't it work. Could it be that there where fakes. I hade compared them with pictures and they seem real but who knows.
    So I got (from another supplier) Thai Anabol. As with the Naposim I started with a low dosage and increased it slowly to 50mg. But no effect here neither.
    I have looked on picture of Anabol tablets and they, as the Naposim, look real. I don't have any of the Naposim tablets left neither the blisters, but I have Anabol tablets left and I paper with a dragonhologram on it.
    So, finaly to my question, could it be that my body can't handle i,t so it passes my system without having any effect? And could that mean that my body would respond the same to other orals (c17 alpha alkylated?) such as oxymetholone?
    Oh, one last thing. I ate six times a day trained four times a week.

Best Regards,

Fredrik

They're more than likely fake bro.

Is that all you ran

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    just hope you didn't lose much in ways of money

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrolII
    I have tried Naposim and Anabol, by British dispensary, but none of them worked.
    I started with 10mg Naposim but it had no effect so I increased it to 25mg, but that didn't help. I was confused why didn't it work. Could it be that there where fakes. I hade compared them with pictures and they seem real but who knows.
    So I got (from another supplier) Thai Anabol. As with the Naposim I started with a low dosage and increased it slowly to 50mg. But no effect here neither.
    I have looked on picture of Anabol tablets and they, as the Naposim, look real. I don't have any of the Naposim tablets left neither the blisters, but I have Anabol tablets left and I paper with a dragonhologram on it.
    So, finaly to my question, could it be that my body can't handle i,t so it passes my system without having any effect? And could that mean that my body would respond the same to other orals (c17 alpha alkylated?) such as oxymetholone?
    Oh, one last thing. I ate six times a day trained four times a week.

Best Regards,

Fredrik
    I don't know anybody that hasn't gained atleast 10 pounds of weight using d-bol, Thai d-bols are small pink pills that have a picture of a snake with an arrow through it's head. If you never even got some water retention,I'd say yours were fake.

Yeah get some real gear bro. It's not you, it's your bunk steroids . You must have ordered off a web-site. And if you're a beginner i wouldn't suggest Anadrol . Too harsh IMO

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Fakes or inadequate training/diet/rest.

crowmobe is offline Junior Member
    even with the thai dbol the ons my bro got had the little snake on them too and they were sh*t, hey didnt gain nothing for streght off them and im pretty sure they were fake. i got the bd10mg tabs and they were unreal

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, still guas that buy thais...90%fakes anyways. but I never heard something of naposim fakes. did u egt them in a blister or in a bottle?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What else were you using? 10mg of Dianabol by itself ain't going to do much more than a healthy man could do without it...

ErrolII is offline New Member
    The Naposim tablets came in blisters. The Anabol tablets came in a plastic bottle, labeled "fishing pills" and "British dispensary" on the lid, with a plastic bag with tabs in it and a paper with manufactorydate and some info and a hologram with a dragon on it. If a compare the tablets with pictures of genuin tablets a can't see any differens.
    It seems like every body is ruling out the possibility that it's my body that can cope with methandienone, have no one experenced that real gear haven't worked for them?
    Warroir: A started with 10mg but a increased it gradually to 50mg and that would be more then enough, don't you agree?

Regards,

Fredrik

P.S
    Thanks to all for take the time to answer my question.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I don't know anybody that hasn't gained atleast 10 pounds of weight using d-bol, Thai d-bols are small pink pills that have a picture of a snake with an arrow through it's head. If you never even got some water retention,I'd say yours were fake.
    The ones I had were the same. They were real I jumped 8 lbs in a couple of weeks and that is when questions start to fly. deny, deny, deny
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 01-14-2005 at 08:39 AM. Reason: i said blue and they were pink...

Thread Information