Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Is there alot of research companys that sell accutane??

I seen one but it was too expensive.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I seen one but it was too expensive.
    yeah its expensive stuff if you have to pay for it, luckily for us canadians its covered by medical so its free not sure where it is you're from bro...

best bet is probably generic from a UG lab, its usualy about $100 (canadian $) for 100 x20mg caps which isn't bad for what it does. How much was it where you saw it?

I think $80 for 30ml@20mgs.. Thats way too much. People take that at a 40-60mg dose for months. Its about as expensive as a HGH run.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I think $80 for 30ml@20mgs.. Thats way too much. People take that at a 40-60mg dose for months. Its about as expensive as a HGH run.
    Ive been running the particular tane your talking about with much success at 20mg a day I think 40-60 is overkill..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wholey crap bro thats crazy. I've personaly used 20mg, 50mg and 70mg (lowered it down to 60mg because it got too harsh) and I've found theres not a huge difference. I'm currently on 20mg and its working great, you could try 20mg but you're quite a bit bigger than me so you might want to use 40mg (I'm 220).
    That price is wayyyy to much though, if you shop around you could do alot better for UG. Why not get a perscription it has to be cheaper from a pharmacy... all I had to do was ask for it and it was no issue with my doc at all.

The FDA ia getting ready to pull it off the market. I cant get a doctor to prescribe it to me. I have went to three doctors so far.. Ive looked at online overseas pharmacys and they are just as expensive as the Research chem company.

The problem is that its not bad right now but im wanting to start a cycle again within a month or so and I feel that I need to have it ( acne) completely under control.

Thread Information