BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation 4 weeks of tren? URGENT

Hello just picked up tren but it only enought four a little over 4 weeks is that enought or should i go for more? im doing 80mg a day

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i'd go 8 weeks with it.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're running tren by itself? this alone leads me to beleive that you don't know enough about steroids to be using them. not to mention that you don't know how long to run it.. i would suggest holding off on starting your cycle until you gain a good knowledge base.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks is a good trn cycle for a first time tren user 8 weeks is to long IMHO.

im using test e at 750 a week with it no need to jump to conclsions... and my supplies gave me 5/8 pins by mistake so s**T

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like i said... i'd run it tleast 8 weeks... is this your 1st tren run? 8 weeks should be fine. Drink lots of water....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont get in a habit of using everything as you get it. Wait untill you have a whole cycle and then have at it.

I have had 60 Zambons for a year and its driving nuts but cant find a reason to use them.

ya its my first tren ... 2nd cycle over all

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    6 weeks is a good trn cycle for a first time tren user 8 weeks is to long IMHO.

Maybe, not everyone really can stand using things like Tren . You give some people 100mgs of Tren everyday and they will think their going nuts.. I personally love the feeling of Tren..

AnabolicAlien Guest

tren alone

i think tren alone is fine. it worked wonders for me. don't listen to some asshat telling you otherwise. opinions are like as sholes, everyone has one.

A.A.

Thanx for the imput ill just got get more tren tomrorow no problem with that....

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i think tren alone is fine. it worked wonders for me. don't listen to some asshat telling you otherwise. opinions are like as sholes, everyone has one.

A.A.
    you've tried tren alone? i thought it shuts you down pretty bad like deca .

smbmx63 is offline Junior Member
    You could do the short cycling, 2 weeks on 4 weeks off, 2 weeks on 4 weeks off, 2 weeks on 4 weeks off

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    you've tried tren alone? i thought it shuts you down pretty bad like deca .
    everyone reacts differently, thats why I don t understand the mass hysteria with deca. it can happen but it is no automatism.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    i did deca alone once apon a time when itrusted a guy who ran a gym , DDINT KNOW **** ABOUT THE STUFF but anways , people are talkin about deca DDDD but i sure as hell didnt get it , maby cuase i didnt run enough of it and didnt run long on it , but still i ran it 4 weeks then said screw it and some how gained fair bit of strength , maby phycologically i pumped my self up but o well , first time i ever stuck a pin in my ass so hey it was alandmark of stupidity and doin stuff i didnt know anything about . wish i knew aboutthese forums , and it makes me very happy to c that there are so many peopel willing to share they knowledge and experience , im outy who ever reads this have a good nite sleep and hit the gym hard

Thread Information