Thread: prop flu?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

prop flu?

just started my prop cycle of 100mg eod. I have the flu, feeling kind of weak/headache (prop flu). My ? is should i still work out under these conditions? As of 5 minutes ago my BP is 157/77. Normally it is somewhere around 140-145/70-80. Comments, please. Thank You!

bump!

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Do you feel Heated, like really warm, wake up soaked in sweat? just basically feel like ****?

No, not that bad. Just a light flu, tolerable...i am more worried about the BP.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    ON cycle, the BP is not bad. Though you should work on your cardio, reduce salt intake if you are 145 systolic off cycle. That is just over the AMA guidline where they start treating it.

Sounds like prop flu. I get it every time. Give it a week and hang in there.

yeah i just have feelings of being a little disoriented, and a slight headache...i have felt better as the day has gone by...i will keep you all posted. thank you.

yeah i just have feelings of being a little disoriented, and a slight headache...i have felt better as the day has gone by...i will keep you all posted. thank you.

I hear yeh bro, I had it lots when i hit my prop last time, fukin sucks, just keep on given'r and 'll be iight, keep eating and get lotsa sleep.

inevitable is offline Member
    this is my first time doin prop (just started today) and i got sick for 10 mins thats it... with test e i get it for 1-2 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    this is my first time doin prop (just started today) and i got sick for 10 mins thats it... with test e i get it for 1-2 hrs

really, im starting my first cycle of Test e next week, can't wait, yo what does pa stand for?

pennsylvania...... yea i just start my cycle today!!!!!! im goint prop, dbols (liquid YUCK) test e @ 650mg/wk and eq @ 500mg/wk i also wanna throw some winny in there not sure tho

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    pennsylvania...... yea i just start my cycle today!!!!!! im goint prop, dbols (liquid YUCK) test e @ 650mg/wk and eq @ 500mg/wk i also wanna throw some winny in there not sure tho

holy **** eh, to kickstarters, prop and dbol , im not keen on my orals, i just like ot inject, i dunno why sounds fuked, but i love the needles, i love ed injections, just the scar tissue sucks

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    XxElitexX, BPs are a serious matter. I know people will tell you that it's ok and ****...but a BP of 140+/90+ is hypertension area, stage 1. And if you are in the 157 area....that's getting mighty close to stage 2 hypertension, 160+. I would tread lightly if I were you. I would also seriously consider getting off the **** and talking to a doc about the already high BP of 140+ you cited. Have you always had a high BP?
    Just my 2 CCs.

Knight1811

needle is offline Senior Member
    Just part of the game, for me it really doesnt bother me after the first week. For my friend he seems to have the same **** off and on throughout the first 4 weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    holy **** eh, to kickstarters, prop and dbol, im not keen on my orals, i just like ot inject, i dunno why sounds fuked, but i love the needles, i love ed injections, just the scar tissue sucks
    im doin 40mgs/ED of dbols and 100mg's of prop for the first 2 days then dropping it to 75ED... i love pricking myself as well! hehe can't wait till everything kicks in hardcore.. GONNA GROOOOOWWWWW

i feel MUCH better today...had a great workout...BP is down...My BP is normally high because anxiety issues and stuff. If i calm down I am in 130/75 range. Today BP is 140/88...I feel much better...always the first couple of days i will be on cycle i will get nervous and anxious and BP will go up, but once i am ON, i feel more confident, anxiety is down and have descent numbers, BP wise for being on cylce!

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I hear ya bro - had my first taste of prop flu recently, twice, and it knocks ****e outta ya that's for sure.

I have to admit that last week which was week 3 of the cycle I did start to wonder if its worth it - basically losing 3 weeks of full intensity training due to really bad pain and 2 doses of prop flu - but now its smooth sailing.

I'm now doing very close to old PB's for reps in the C&J and Snatch so my new 1RM's are gunna have to higher - will find out in a few weeks. In the meantime its great to be able to go out and train heavier and harder than ever before.

I think I have established 2 things from this cycle, I must be very sensitive to the ester and the BA in prop (pain & flu), but also in terms of strength gains I respond very well to the stuff, prolly' better than cyp...

Also have definately increased lean muscle mass whilst still having a slight reduction in total body weight.

One wise bro in another thread recently said he tooks his shots right before training which I been doing for the last week and it helps really reduce the pain too. I spose' it must help distribute the stuff better if the muscle is worked hard and stretched for a couple of hours straight after the shot.

Going to add winny tabs at 50 mg/day in another 2 weeks so that should really kick things on as well.

I don't know alot about BP but isn't it standard that any test will increase your BP anyway?

Good luck with the rest of your cycle bro.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    just finishing up my 3rd week.. one night this week i ended up with almost 102 fever.. ended up feeling like complete ass.. possible i am sick from working out and leaving the gym in the -10 wind chill weather in a t-shirt.. but still, i have been sick all week, got on antibiotics.. this is day 2 still feeling kinda ****ty, but still on juice.. only didnt take it that day i had the fever. prop / fina dose.. 1cc each ED .. i think my prop is slightly overdosed like 115/mg but thats not proven, just from previous tests from this lab.... hopefully this goes away.. as for BP i never tested. look foward to feeling healthy again, these NYQUIL sleeps are good but i dont wanna get used to it.

definitely seeing crazy strength gains.. went up 30 lbs on my dumbbells in 3 weeks. in each hand.. pretty crazy.. every exercise i do has gone up big.

winny being added soon.

Mark

Thread Information