chinups Guest

Not enough anavar

So I got 100 10 mg anavars but I cannot get anymore of it. There is def not enough for a cycle and I am not sure what I should do. I mean even if I stacked it I could only do 30mg for 33 days which I know is weak. I would love to use 40 mg for 8 weeks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    are you just doing an anvar only cycle???? dont know what question is

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    sell the var and buy 2 bttls of test.

chinups Guest
    I don't love test. I just did 500 mg a week cyp on my last cycle, I wasn't impressed. BLOAT BAD

Its not anavar only but I wanted anavar to be a 40 mg staple but it looks like its not going to happen. I would love to take 30 mg anavar for like 10 weeks and winstrol like 7-12. Of course I would take a low dose of winstrol due to the 2 17aa juice but this in my opinion would be a excellent cutter. O yea I would load up on creatine for the first part of cycle to get some bloat and thent tear it off with the winny

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd just save the var for later, bro.

Have you looked into Prop/Tren ? That would be a stack congruent with your goals...

chinups Guest
    I think I may have to save it. I just look for a cycle with a lil lil something. Tren is something I prob wouldn' take do to sides and prop I want to try but I just moved in with old lady, shots eod would be tough right now but I am considering prop

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I think I may have to save it. I just look for a cycle with a lil lil something. Tren is something I prob wouldn' take do to sides and prop I want to try but I just moved in with old lady, shots eod would be tough right now but I am considering prop
    If you were to prep and draw out a week's worth, you could shoot it any time of the day that she takes a dump. Contrary to what I have been told, women probably poop more every day than men.

Thread Information