JasonB is offline New Member

Mick Hart's Books

Have any of you read Mick Hart’s Layman’s Guide to Steroids ? I picked it up a few days ago before I found this board and it was a pretty good read. Not a lot of overly complicated explanations for things but a pretty good overview on what’s out there and what to expect. Also, the standard warnings about counterfeits and dangerous stuff like Nubian.

Very similar to what you find on these boards in terms of dosing information and sample cycles. Although he did put in a dbol only cycle which seems to make the folks around here cringe :P

Anybody else read and enjoyed it?

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I read it...dont know how much I enjoyed it...anyone who has been a member here for a few weeks or so should know all of that....but it is something people who need general questions answered could look @

JasonB is offline New Member
    One thing I picked up here that he definitely didn't cover is the difference between estrogen based gyno and progesterone based gyno. I would think that knowing which gear causes what and the way to avoid it would be pretty important.

Also, he doesn't really do any PCT stuff which I see tons of on these boards. Still it's nice to have things broken down and formatted for quick reference.

J.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    read it was like you said full of very brief explanations, prefer anabolics 2004 way more

Thread Information