Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Parents Found My Gear

jowers is offline New Member
    I had been off cycle for 3 months and off cloind for about 2 months when I went to the Doc to have a blood test done, liver,etc. Well they sent a letter to my parents showing them how my test level was 1500 when it should have been between 400-850. Well mu parents were very exceptive of it even though it said at the bottom stop all use of anabolic steroids . This was a long time ago but I was 19 and I did know what i was doing. The funny thing is that my parents would heve tripped if it would have been any other drug. Just tell them your building up your body and not destroying it

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Wattup Everyone! Yeah so yesterday my parents found my gear. No I'm not 29 still living w/ my parents I am 19. This was my first clean cycle of test prop. 100mgs EOD and letro 1mg ED. It feels bad I feel like I let them down. I have always been very health conscious and have never really drank or smoked pot or anything like that. I have worked really hard to get the body I have. When I started lifting when i was 14 I was 115 pounds, naturally I put on 55 pounds of hard earned mass, though being a hard gainer training 6 days a week. They think I am just throwing my life away. They are very religious and said I was stepping into the dark side and all this BS. I know I make mistakes but I know God is in my heart no matter what I do. They have no idea about gear, and since it is and injectable, "injecting" just makes it even worse. I will continue w/ my cycle I thought I would just tell you guys what happend. I am 1 1/2 weeks into the cycle. The diet is CLEAN and everything is going smoothly. So far 4ibs of mass all lean, no water. I just wanted to vent. Take it easy, bros.
    someone sell this guy some steroids so he can redo his cycle and start from the beginning

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    nasty s*it i was living away from home when i first went on and then moved home i had to tell my ma i was on she's to nosey for her own good

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    lol at this thread coming up again. The cycle is going great and have put on a very solid 12 pounds in 6 wks with no water. Diet and 2 a day cardio sessions are in check.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    This was my first clean cycle of test prop. 100mgs EOD and letro 1mg ED. It feels bad I feel like I let them down.
    1mg of Femara ED is WAY too much for 100mg of Prop EOD.. I would take 1mg like E3D, that sh*t is strong! JM2C

Governor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm curious to know where they found it???

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Thier house thier rules bro

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm curious to know where they found it???

Well they found a needle, not a syringe laying on my closet floor, that made my mom suspicious, so she decided to snoop. I played stupid w/ it until they actually found a syringe in my glove box in my car. What was I supposed to say i was injecting? CRACK? psh yeah right.

Mezz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX View Post
    Well they found a needle, not a syringe laying on my closet floor, that made my mom suspicious, so she decided to snoop. I played stupid w/ it until they actually found a syringe in my box in my car. What was I supposed to say i was injecting? CRACK? psh yeah right.
    I know this is a long shot but would love to know how this guy is doing. It's funny because back in 2005 I was a 15 year old kid who never even considered gear would ever be a part of my life, or even working out for that matter. It's crazy how different we turn out than who we thought we'd be as kids...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezz View Post
    I know this is a long shot but would love to know how this guy is doing. It's funny because back in 2005 I was a 15 year old kid who never even considered gear would ever be a part of my life, or even working out for that matter. It's crazy how different we turn out than who we thought we'd be as kids...
    Well his last activity was 8 years ago, so I think it's a safe bet you won't get an answer. Nice bump though.

LordVicK is offline New Member
    you should've gone with the crack story LOL
    no, I'm just kidding.

Such situation sucks,
    most of us hide the fact that we're using gear, mainly because the dominant and negative opinion about steroids ,
    I keep it secret because of that, but also because if I get any changes I want the people to notice it, I want them to tell me that and not be a suggestive impression :P

On the other hand, you're already an adult and you can make your own decisions,
    although you're a bit young to be in a cycle, I'm not an expert, I'm just saying what I've read and studied so far.
    What kind of cycle are you doing btw? just out of curiosity.

hope everything works fine with your folks man.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVicK View Post
    you should've gone with the crack story LOL
    no, I'm just kidding.

Such situation sucks,
    most of us hide the fact that we're using gear, mainly because the dominant and negative opinion about steroids ,
    I keep it secret because of that, but also because if I get any changes I want the people to notice it, I want them to tell me that and not be a suggestive impression :P

On the other hand, you're already an adult and you can make your own decisions,
    although you're a bit young to be in a cycle, I'm not an expert, I'm just saying what I've read and studied so far.
    What kind of cycle are you doing btw? just out of curiosity.

hope everything works fine with your folks man.
    This thread is over nine years old. The kid isn't here anymore.

Mezz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    This thread is over nine years old. The kid isn't here anymore.
    LOL, you act like he's been dead for 3000 years and this thread is an ancient hieroglyphic dated back to biblical times. There's still hope XxElitexX will come back, I have faith
    Last edited by Mezz; 03-11-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Socalirider1 is offline New Member
    You have plenty of testosterone in your system at 19. Why u messing your body up so soon? Go natural while your young. Cycle off and be done. Get u some good over the counter sups. Just my opinion bro.

LOL, you act like he's dead and this thread is an ancient hieroglyphic dated back to biblical times. There's still hope XxElitexX will come back, I have faith
    Yes, that's exactly what it is. You're sooooo witty. Nobody here likes the bumping of old thread.
    Capebuffalo and Cuz like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, you act like he's dead and this thread is an ancient hieroglyphic dated back to biblical times. There's still hope XxElitexX will come back, I have faith
    Next time just send him a PM and see if he responds. If he still has the same email address he will get the message. No need to bump a 9yr old thread to find out what happened.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    error

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Didn't notice dates viewing on my phone.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I smell shit..

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX View Post
    I'm not 29 still living w/ my parents I am 19. . . . I will continue w/ my cycle
    So you are a teenager living at home and you are going to keep illegal substances in the house against the owner's wishes.

You just can't get to be a much more disrespectful little teenager than that.

You are old enough to move out on your own. Grow up. Be responsible for yourself instead of leeching off your parents while also disrespecting them and their property.

19 is plenty old enough to get out into the world and be a man, since you think you are so "responsible." Your word. You do not sound like you are responsible for anything at all in the shelter of mommy and daddy's home.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No need to bump a 9yr old thread to find out what happened.
    Oh, damn!

LOL! The dude is 28 now! HA! Sorry for bumping it again. I did not see the date or read through the entire thread before posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information