Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catheter Story

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Dude, use that www.ipassedmydrugtest.com thing.

3 days, good to go.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Dude, use that www.ipassedmydrugtest.com thing.

3 days, good to go.
    I would first go talk to someone and find out what your rights are as far as them testing you again. You passed your test so I don't see how they can make you take one again.
    If that fails then try that cleanser..That's about your only hope.

jwol is offline Junior Member
    I would like some clarity as to exactly WHO is doing the testing? I understood earlier that it is his school(namely his trainers) that are giving the test...not the NCAA itself. Best I can tell he has already beat it and A) his trainers dont like him or B) someone has REALLY shot their mouth off.

I mean, he passed this $h!t last week...and a required retest? I think its total bull****.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do man...I dont know what i would do if I was in your shoes. On the bright side, if they fail you, you can always go back to JUCO and bust your ass taking whatever you want for a year. Sign with your old schools biggest competitor, and smile when you kick their ass on the field.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure u read the guidlines that they test u on because i know what im telling u bro. all of the over the counter cleansers work but the only problem is they work to good. ur urine will be clean but it will be to clean which automatically throws up the red flag. nfl considers urine that is to clean a positive test im not sure if the ncaa does but u better check it out. if ur a brainwashed athlete like most of us were when we were playin u can do the cath again but this time keep it to urself and lay on ur back and let a trickle of piss out to get rid of that bubble.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i would say your only shot left would be to use the www.ipassedmydrugtest.com product...Its worth a try...for all youve been through, its worth a shot LOL

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There's only a few ways to do it now and they aren't cheap or easy
    to find... $K's Plus there's not even enuf time to set it up anyway...

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    There's only a few ways to do it now and they aren't cheap or easy
    to find... $K's Plus there's not even enuf time to set it up anyway...

What do you mean buff?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry this ain't open board material or things I will discuse at all...

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    What do you mean buff?

meat250 is offline New Member
    www.detoxifyonline.com had an advertisment in Muscular Development a couple months ago, might wanna check that out....Good Luck

Meat

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    http://www.whizzinator.com/

There is your answer my friend...A buddy of mine who was in a similar situation used this and it worked like a charm.

He highly recommended it, and I think I would actually use something like this if I used any rec drugs.

It really is one of the few tried and true methods for passing.

Spend the dough, and pass.
    WTF?!!! LMFAO!!!

beuleux is offline Banned
    here is the jargon from the test 'in thingy doesnt mean much to me but any of you guys know anything about chemistry could maybe shed some light on it...

Test'in detoxification products are a unique combination of all natural vitamins, minerals, and herbs that reclaims and detoxifies your system while unstacking the red blood cells in your body. Test'in is an oxygen catalyst that makes use of the free oxygen available in water and unstacks the red blood cells called "Roulex-Formation". This leaves you with a flat independently floating cell. Nature can now take its course by allowing all the toxins to be released from your body and at the same time replenishing your system with all natural vitamins and minerals. This process is completely natural ( It is not a mask ). Your system will be toxin free and permanently cleansed unless you use again, no matter how long that may be. Test'in detoxification & body cleansing products since 1993.

Personally I may have to try the catheter method as my test will be done by my regular Dr and sent off to the hospital lab by the courts.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    This is a follow up to the post i put up tuesday night. I wrote about how my roomate and i used catheters to beat a drug test. It was under the title "This S*** is Crazy". Well, the catheters didn't work. Well, they worked but the trainers found out we used them so they are testing us again. Luckily, i went out of town today for a funeral and wont be back till the middle of next week. So i have some time to figure something out. My roomate took this stuff called "Test'in" that he got off of www.ipassedmydrugtest.com to cleanse his system. Has anyone heard of this working? If not, does anyone have a solution (besides praying). i cant do the catheter thing again. Does anyone know of anything? Im caught between a rock and a hard place. any help would be much appreciated.
    I need your help bro, can you please give me a step by step breakdown of how you did this catheter thingy, and how painful was it...I'm crapping myself over this but I need to pass the test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information