Thread: Keto question

bigman1 is offline New Member

Keto question

Hey bros I was wondering if my wife who is taking the good ol' fashion ECA stack would it be better to take it with 1-3mg of Keto. I know Keto helps prolong the use of Beta-2 (clen ) but not sure if EPH is beta-2 or not. Please help

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman1
    Hey bros I was wondering if my wife who is taking the good ol' fashion ECA stack would it be better to take it with 1-3mg of Keto. I know Keto helps prolong the use of Beta-2 (clen) but not sure if EPH is beta-2 or not. Please help

It IS beta-2. If you cant get your hand on keto, Benadryl will work just as well. 50mg before bed.

BUMP i never heard benadryl working the same in fact I thought I read it would not due to what type it was. Please help, not saying your wrong just asking

Bump need help

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I hate keto! I bought 50ml of it and took .5mg and I was so tired the next day I could not workout or function for the whole entire day. I am going to throw the stuff out.

Everyone is different so maybe your wife can tolorate it?

I will let you know cause she just took 1mg and said it taste like ****. When did you take it? PM or AM? I had her try it now since she can go to sleep before we got out tonight :-)

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman1
    I will let you know cause she just took 1mg and said it taste like ****. When did you take it? PM or AM? I had her try it now since she can go to sleep before we got out tonight :-)
    I mixed .5mg with OJ before bed -- there is no way that i would be able to go out after taking keto.

Thread Information