GymGuy250 is offline New Member

test suspension.....is it a secret?

I just finished a susp. cycle and WOW i have never in my life had tremendous effects like this. everywhere i read it downs suspension and says that it is soo dangerous and not worth it. I ran nolvadex through the entire cycle and had virtually no problem. started getting a little spacy and moody toward the end but that is just the risk/reward. so my question is , do any of u vets like it or is it just not used much these days? i was told that now that i have done it that i would be ruined for any other gear i ever use and that nothing would ever match up to it. hope that isnt true.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Well dont know which brand you were using but whenever I try to use vet suspension like rwr or kangeroo (sydgroup) suspention I end up getting a realy bad fever with hot and cold flashes .. dont know but these are the only ones I have tried and th results were not worth it .
    what brand were u using ?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how often were you injecting? also what did your entire cycle look like? If it worked for you then more power to you!!! congrats on being happy with your results

BDTR is offline Retired
    I like it if im injecting it 3x a day to keep my blood levels completely saturated. I dont like it when im trying to dart cheap ass mexican suspension out of an 18 guage pin 3x a day.

GymGuy250 is offline New Member
    I was using SYD jurox, QV Winny 50mg, I was injecting 1cc of each eod, went through 30 ccs of susp, and only 20 ccs of winny. it was great, i put on 10 pounds of lean muscle, was vascular as ****, and gained 40 pnds on my bench max.

Thread Information