Thread: Need advice

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member

Need advice

I am 180 lbs and have used a cycle of test prop in the past to little success gained about 15 lbs but lost it all in about 2 weeks after my last injection. I need some advice on a good cycle that will put about 20-25 lbs on me and also gains taht i can keep . If anyone can give me some good advice i would apreciate it.

Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    why did you loose your gains? did you not run pct? does your diet suck? I kept all of my prop gains

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    15 pounds isn't small gains. Did you run any kind of PCT after your cycle?

I ate my ass off.....a buddy of mine told me that it could have been a fake and the gains i got were b/c of the mental aspect and eating a lot....is this possible?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    why did you loose your gains? did you not run pct? does your diet suck? I kept all of my prop gains

Bah! you beat me

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jeagles1
    I ate my ass off.....a buddy of mine told me that it could have been a fake and the gains i got were b/c of the mental aspect and eating a lot....is this possible?

Were you eating the same in those 2 weeks after your cycle?

I never took a clomid or anything like that and i lost the urge to eat and work out so i am looking for some advice on a complete cycle that will put on 20-25 lbs and weight that i can keep.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    OK, you need to do some homework. Go read up in our PCT forum first. After that, putting a cycle together for you wont be a problem.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    equapoise increases appitite..maybe a test eq stack?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I never took a clomid or anything like that and i lost the urge to eat and work out so i am looking for some advice on a complete cycle that will put on 20-25 lbs and weight that i can keep.
    It doen't just stay on bro, you have to maintain it with proper diet and nutrition. If you feel you don't want to work out or eat right with out juice, you have an unfortunate mind set.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Just cuz youre "eating your ass off" doesn't mean you have a proper diet for keeping gains.

If someone can send me a email with an awesome cycle and proper dieting that would help.......I am not exactly sure i was thinking about a dbal, deca , winny cycle

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    A. YOU NEED TEST FOR A BASE OF ANY CYCLE AND VERY FEW PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE WITH ME ON THAT( IF ANY)
    B. YOU NEED TO LEARN ALOT MORE ABOUT TRAINING AND NUTRITION BEFORE RETURNING TO AAS
    C. EVERYONE HERE IS HERE TO HELP, BUT SPEND SOME TIME LEARNING ABOUT WHAT CHEMICALS YOU ARE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY, THE NUTRITION NEEDED FOR GAINS AND KEEPING THOES GAINS, AND PCT.
    D. ANYONE WHO CANT MAINTAIN THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP THIER DIET CLEAN AND WORKOUT SCHEDULE NEARLY PERFECT HAS NO BUSINESS USING GEAR WETHER IT BE ON OR OFF CYCLE. SO MANY PEOPLE EXPECT GEAR TO BE A WONDER DRUG BUT USING AAS WITHOUT THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE ON TRAINING, NUTRITION AND THE COMPOUNDS THEMSELVES IS WHAT CAUSES MOST OF THE PROBLEMS AND NEGATIVE CONNOTATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE SUBSTANCES.
    D. STEROIDS WILL NOT EVER GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND WITH THEM... THEY ARE MEARLY THERE TO HELP THOES WHO HAVE ALREADY DEDICATED THEMSELVES TO THEIR TRAINING AND NUTRITION AND WHO ARE SERIOUS ENOUGH TO WORK WITH THESE DRUGS
    E. jUST A PERSONAL NOTE... IT KINDA PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE SAY THINGS LIKE "I LOST THE MOTIVATION TO WORKOUT AND EAT AFTER I CAME OFF IT"... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING ON GEAR UNTILL YOU FIGURE SOME SEIOUS $HIT OUT. ( THAT MAY BE THE FINA TALKING)

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If someone can send me a email with an awesome cycle and proper dieting that would help.......I am not exactly sure i was thinking about a dbal, deca, winny cycle
    PFFFFFF

Research it in the diet forum.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    PFFFFFF

Research it in the diet forum.
    for real

slob is offline Member
    "capslock"
    use it PLEASE

Thread Information