crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Help! Bloating, ever hear of this?

Ok, I have done this same regular cycle before, and never had a problem. True it has been about a year, but nothing has REALLY changed. I started cyp 200 and deca 200, prescription. From HGH America, same place all along. Monday will be my 4th "pricking" out of a 10 week cycle. I am doing 2cc's of each once a week. The problem is where my belly is. Mid way thru the 2nd week, my "gut" seemed to be HUGE, and I never had one. I put on 10lbs. and I feel it to be water weight, I actually have no idea, all I know is around my belly button is like a basket ball, and I never had that before. Today I started arimidex 1mg once a day. Anyone have any ideas? Could it be that I naturally do not produce testosterone , so I use TESTIM for rub on daily, and I stopped about 2-3 weeks before the cycle, should I NOT stop using the testim? All I know is that my gut area not right, please help. Any questions I will gladly answer, please no rude remarks, I am geniunely concerned.
    I know all about the cardio, yes I have been slacking, but with my metabolism I never had to overdue the cardio before, and I due clean eating.

Anyone? Come on people, I read all the other questions people type, and are crazy just like mine so why cant I get any help?

Blood Rush is offline New Member
    On cycle bro your going to get bloating. You can implement Proviron or Arimidex . You might want to use .25mg of the Arimidex and get some Proviron to run with it. There is no use in running a natural test booster on cycle as you will be shut down by all the foreign testosterone .

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    drink more water this can help with water retention

Makes sense, thanks!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Also watch the sodium intake as water follows salt.

Thread Information