Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107

    Any Mods... DFlood, Anavar ??

    What up boys...

    I just finished an Anavar only cycle... about 6-7 weeks at 60mg ED. I was wondering if it was absolutley necessary to get on clomid for PCT. I am asking b/c I just finished saturday and do not have any. I relied on my friend like a fool and he never came through. I can order it now and have it by wednesday, but is it still worth to do then?? I am still on Trib and Avena Sativa and to be honest, ive never been hornier or had any difficulties with my erections.... So, should I still get the clomid anyway? is it to late? or dont worry about it b/c im still on trib and avina Sativa!!

    thanks boys

    HH

  2. #2
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Just because you can still get hard doesn't mean you aren't shut down a little bit...... I would still run the clomid anyway. I was the same way on my var only cycle and I still ran clomid at the end anyway just to make sure everything was back to normal.

  3. #3
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    well, unfortunately I can't help you about the clomid question, and I don't mean to change the subject but how did you like var only? Did you see any weight gain aside from what you would have gotten naturally? How was the strength increase? I loved var but ran it with prop as well so I'm curious as to your results.

  4. #4
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    I would get ahold of some nolva instead and run it at 20mg/ED for 2 weeks to be safe. LMO is right that you are probably not at full natural test production, and in need of something better than trib/sativa.

    In my last few cycles I have ran nolva in PCT and it makes recovery easier IMO.

  5. #5
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    it's probably a good idea to run 2 weeks of clomid and or nolvadex anyhow.

    I'm curious about your gains. 60 mg is a good amount of var.


    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    What up boys...

    I just finished an Anavar only cycle... about 6-7 weeks at 60mg ED. I was wondering if it was absolutley necessary to get on clomid for PCT. I am asking b/c I just finished saturday and do not have any. I relied on my friend like a fool and he never came through. I can order it now and have it by wednesday, but is it still worth to do then?? I am still on Trib and Avena Sativa and to be honest, ive never been hornier or had any difficulties with my erections.... So, should I still get the clomid anyway? is it to late? or dont worry about it b/c im still on trib and avina Sativa!!

    thanks boys

    HH

  6. #6
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    ok guys!! thanks. I already ordered the clomid. I actually have L-dex on hand! I have to see about the nolva! What are the affects/sides anything... if clomid is taken a little later then it should be???

    Symatech: I loved the results!! I gained about 4-7 lbs of lean muscle. My friends say i look smaller then i did when i first started. Im more ripped and got a little stronger!! My first time w/ var was w/ prop too!! I beleive if your gonna do it alone then you should defly increase the mg. 60-75mg ED

  7. #7
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    I hear ya bro! if i run var only Im goin to 80. I dont think youll have too much problems with the clomid and what not. You should recover fine.

  8. #8
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    Wish I had the funds to run Var at 80mg a day!!! ****!!!

  9. #9
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    you gotta buy powder. its cheaper than a bottle of jack daniels

  10. #10
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you gotta buy powder. its cheaper than a bottle of jack daniels

    sssshhhhh!! dont tell anybody!!! hahahahha

  11. #11
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you gotta buy powder. its cheaper than a bottle of jack daniels

    True True, give her a go this summer, var only at 80mg a day, do you mix with everclear or cap them?

  12. #12
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    True True, give her a go this summer, var only at 80mg a day, do you mix with everclear or cap them?
    I cap mine with creatine

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •