Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Sore leg isn't sore but....

this is an update on my leg from the other thead... I can safely say that my legs ain't aching like they where, 100% of pain is gone when I walk or when I am sitting/laying down... but it still has a residual when I try to go up/down stairs... but that isn't the problem... I think that is very nice... only problem is that after being 4 hours standing today at work my legs(mostly my left) swelled a big just above the knees... I had the feeling like my knee had a water joint cause it felt so funny to walk with the leg like that... the knee itself isn't swolen just a small area just above it... maybe from the top part of the knee to about 5 inches up from it... I'm just wondering if not from the problem I had before could this be caused by the D-bol since it causes water acumulation to take place around joins too...? I haven't had any other shots lately, as I was waiting for the legs to get back to normal.... its been around 1 hour since I've left work and I've been sitting down most of the time and most of the swelling has also vanished(leg looked really muscular) maybe 20% of it is left.... should be gone at this rate in another hour or so... anyone else ever experience this... I just find it amusing since I've never had stuff like this before

bump.... no comments... come on guys....I want to know what do you guys think about this....

bump...

Thread Information