Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I have heard anything under 400g EQ is a waste.....I have heard of guys who did better with higher doses of eq.

BUZZSAW is offline New Member
    My sex drive is OK. Especially if in the company of feamales. My errections are hard as hell ! My girl friend says I am so hard and strong she is worried she will get hurt ! But she loves it ! She is even offering to help pay for my gear !

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    2.5 grams of test, nice, do you think your libido could have handled that much deca with much less test?

BUZZSAW is offline New Member
    In reviewing your question I did not answer your question directaly. I think most definately I could handle 2000 mg deca a week if the test is lowered. I am very curious as to wnat the effect of Winstrol injectable at 50 mg a day would do.

2.5 grams of test, nice, do you think your libido could have handled that much deca with much less test?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUZZSAW
    In reviewing your question I did not answer your question directaly. I think most definately I could handle 2000 mg deca a week if the test is lowered. I am very curious as to wnat the effect of Winstrol injectable at 50 mg a day would do.

Man, 2000mg of Deca ? That's crazy especially if you lower your test dose!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Man, 2000mg of Deca? That's crazy especially if you lower your test dose!!!
    as long as he has some test in there, at or above normal physiological levels, he won't have libido issues. Even 200 mg/week will keep his sex drive up.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    750mg Test with 2 grams of Nandrolone would be an interesting experiment at least

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Anything over 500mg of EQ is a waste......
    Yeah...500-600mgs I'd say...we did a poll at BB4L and mostly everyone said 600 was ideal.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah...500-600mgs I'd say...we did a poll at BB4L and mostly everyone said 600 was ideal.
    Hm ok, I'll drop the EQ down then, did you find any reason behind those findings or is it pure experiances? (which are just as valid imo). Just curious why its saturation point (if thats a good term for it) would be so low.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I did alot of research before I bought my cycle, and when I do run it , it will be test 750mg, tren 500mg, EQ 600mg.....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sex drive is one thing..but with 2g of deca or test I would have other thoughts...like what happens to my heart or my bp...but hey, the longer I am here on this board the more I get the impression that I m the only one who wants to get older than 50

Hm ok, I'll drop the EQ down then, did you find any reason behind those findings or is it pure experiances? (which are just as valid imo). Just curious why its saturation point (if thats a good term for it) would be so low.
    It was just a poll we did at BB4L.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It was just a poll we did at BB4L.
    were people also considering cost as a factor for the poll? or was it results only?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information