cardiodan is offline Associate Member

Hypothyroidism i have a slight case of it

I sent this to mallet, but he has not replied recently to my pms and Id like to get his opinion either here on the board. Also anyone that likes to pitch in feel welcome.
    -------start of pm-----------------
    I now remember from blood tests a year ago that I had a slight case of hypo (slow?) thyroidism .
    They said it was not strong enough to cure with medicines. I work hard as hell, and it is very hard to maintain a low bf for me. VERY hard. While diet matters, to me it is exercise that most matters in bbing equation. Im just showing you something which might be of help for the question im about to ask.
    In any case, my question is, do I go on with your normal t3 cycle as if I had normal temps or is there something special id have to do?

Also, I have a post where you helped me, and you suggest ramping up from
    day 1 quarter of max
    day 2 half of max
    day 3-7 max
    day 8 half of max
    day 9 half of day 8

I dont know, I still have my complete plan here.
    Complete t3 cycle plan. Please critique
    But now that I remembered this fact, things might change either for the better (i think, i assume) or worse. In fact, it looks like i am in need not only of t3 but of a professional second opinion.
    Im about to start, and have done research as my plan shows above.
    Ive also done clen . 3% bf reduction. Not bad. But bad for the heart, not using it again .

Ive been shredded twice, only to bounce back in 2 months to not a higher bf but an uncomfortable level. I work out 7x a week, 5x , 3 x , 2x im a veteran to fat loss workouts.
    In early high school I was shredded and lean and muscular, I worked out since I was 13. Senior year i was 25% bf. I went down to 16% for prom so that was good heheh.
    But I have to keep up the exercise or the weight creeps on daily. Its scary almost.

In any case-i know i should take the temps regardless.

BUT, what do you suggest and what should i do?

bump

ne1, mallet?

Thread Information